Chapter 3

Jordan's POV

" ALRIGHT GUYS GREAT PRACTICE WE HAVE A GAME IN TWO DAYS AND ANOTHER PRACTICE TOMORROW AT 6:30  AND YEA GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP." Coach said. I'm a heavy sleeper so I hate  the early practices. Anyways when everyone started packing their stuff Steph came up to me.

" yo Jordan, she's walking out go" Steph said pointing to Dior.

" Yea ok" I said packing my stuff faster to catch up to her. She wasn't too far so I caught up pretty fast.

" Hey" I said as she jumped.

" Jeez you scared me" she said holding her chest

" Shit - Im sorry" I said laughing
" Shut up its not funny" she slapped me.

" OWWW NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" I continued " Shit you got hands like a man" . After that she punched me again in my chest.

" OWWWW stop SLAPPING ME GIRL" I said in pain, " bro you don't how hurtful that feels". She really started laughing.

" You're such a baby" she laughed shaking her head.

" man whatever but I'm anyways do you- " I was stuck I didn't know what to say

" Do I? " She said

" Umm you know what never mind " I said shaking my head.

" oh ok then I'll see you tomorrow" She said walking away. I walked back to the court to talk to Steph and dray.

" Yo I couldn't do it" I said

" couldn't do what?" Steph asked

" I didn't know what to say to her " I said shrugging.

" Jordan all you had to was say do you wanna go out for coffee or sum, how'd you fumble that nigga" Dray said slapping his forehead.

" I don't know what happened to me in that moment I was just stuck" I said shrugging again. I don't even know my body just physically and mentally just stopped.

" well we have practice tomorrow so just ask her then" Steph said patting me on the back.

" Oh and also I found her insta " Steph said showing me his phone.

" Yoo thanks man I appreciate dat" I said dapping him up.

" No problem you know I got yo back" He replied

" Ok well ima head out now, bye" I said doing our handshake. I looked at her insta for a second and she had 2.8M followers. I scrolled on her page and I figured out that she actually designs things as a side job.

After I walked out I noticed that Dior hadn't left yet so I just waved bye to her and she waved back. I was about to get in my car before I heard her curse out " DAMN IT"

" what's wrong?" I asked her.

" I only made my hotel stay for one day for some reason and it expired today" she said staring into the sky.

" We'll um - You can sleep at my place" I said scratching my head.

" Really?! I mean you don't have too I can just book another hotel room" She said trying to convince me but I wasn't gonna let that happen.

" Nah it's ok I have a flip couch so I can just sleep there. "

" No it's ok really I'll sleep on the couch, but ,umm thank you" she said trying to avoid eye contact.

" Umm so I'll just send you the address " I said breaking the silence.

" Oh yea ok well I'll just be in my car " She said sitting in her car. I went on her insta and sent her the address.