Ch.7

Jordan's POV
7:26
At the Apartment Building
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the time on my watch to see that it was 7:26 , so I had a few more minutes before going to Dior's apartment. I checked myself one more time in the mirror  ,yes I looked good, then headed to my future wife's apartment wearing a black turtleneck with pants and a chain .

I knocked on the door and heard a lot clattering going on until i heard an actual word.

" COMING" she said rushing to the door.

She opened the door and mann, wifey looked FINEEE. She was wearing a black turtleneck dress ,like me, and some black heels. And a black purse.

(like this)

" Hey Jordan" She said while touching her hair

"  Hey Dior. You look nice" I said, going in for a hug.

" Thank you do too" she replied with a smile

" Uhh- so you ready to go" I said looking down . Aint no way this girl got me blushing.

" Woahh, is that just me or is Jordan blushingg"  Dior said walking down the hallways.

" Why you playing. You know I'm to fresh to blush" said.

" Please , for the sake of me , don't ever say that again" She said laughing as we got to the elevator .

•———————————-\/————————————•

Omniscent
At the Restaurant
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dior and Jordan got to the restaurant, and she was still blindfolded. It was around an hour drive, but it was whatever. He parked and she heard him getting out the car to help her.

"Jordan, don't make me trip. You should've told me to wear flats if I was gonna be blindfolded!" Dior said in an anxious voice.  She was wearing 4 inch black heels, and doesn't normally wear heels, so for her this was dangerous.

" I gotchu don't worry" He said putting his hand on her back to lead her into the restaurant

Once they entered the restaurant, Jordan took off the blindfold that was on Dior, too surprise her at a restaurant that sold gourmet pasta.

" How did you know I like pasta??" Dior asked with her mouth open for she had seen the sign with pasta on it. 

" I snuck onto your phone to ask your brother what you're favorite food was and your favorite restuarant but this was the closest there was and plus you said you wanted alfredo so...." Jordan had said. How did he sneak into her phone you might ask? Well, it took about 3 tries to guess, but he finally got it by putting in her birthday.