Ch.1

" Dior just go it'll be a great opportunity!" My best friend Solana said trying to convince me to go be an reporter for the Golden State Warriors.
I live in Georgia and it's all the way in Cali, so if I go then I'm leaving a lot of family behind.

" But what if-" Solana cuts me off saying " there are no ifs and buts just yes'"

California would be great and I've always wanted to live there, but as I grew up I just never had the right time to move there.

" ok fine I'll send an email saying yes" I said rolling my eyes at the same time.

" I'll go start packing for you " she said smiling excitedly. I shook my head and grabbed my computer opening Gmail.

"ooouu gurl, look at this dress" she said as she showed a tight bodycon dress.

" Now where would I wear that?" I asked

" Dior you can't wear comfy and casual all the time! I'm sure there's gonna be a special occasion" She said just making up things at this point and continued" You know maybe the special occasion is a date" She said with a small smirk

" Lana you better wipe that smirk off your face and I won't be going on any dates either" I said seriously

" how are you not gonna go on any dates when you're on a team full of boys " she continued" have you seen Klay, Jordan,Steph, and Juan,wheww they are foineee" she said moving her hand up and down as if it was a fan.

" Lala! What is wrong with you I understand the other guys but Steph, he has a wife and three kids! " I said shaking my head at the same time

" I don't know maybe they could get divorced or sum" she said shrugging.

" you are so crazy" I laughed

" yea crazy for steph" she said winking

This girl is gonna be the death of me.

1 week later

" I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said sadly hugging my brother and onto Solana

" don't do anything stupid while I'm not here please" I said as she laughed.

" Ugh i promised myself I wouldn't cry" Solana said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

I started to tear up too when I pulled her into a tight hug. I sighed and said " Gosh, what am I gonna do without you"

" not go one any dates" she said rolling her eyes at the same time.

" really? We're still on that?" I laughed

" always " she said as we did our handshake and smiled

I moved onto my dad who was already in full tears.
" Awww dad don't cry" I said as I pulled him in for a hug

" I'm sorry it's just," he paused " your mom would be so proud of you right now for going out by yourself" he said crying even more.

" uhm-" he said as he tried to stop crying" I wanted to give you this " he said as he pulled out a jewelry box with a pearl bracelet in it.

" DADD! You didn't have to give me this." I said crying even more

" yea I kinda did, one of the last things your mom said to me was ,when Dior grows up and fly away wherever give her this, because she wore it everyday and so did your grandma" he said before handing me the box.

" Thank youuu" I said as I pulled him in for another hug then said " I will wear this everyday for the rest of my life even when I'm on my deathbed" I said laughing again

" I'm so proud of you, doing this all by yourself but just be careful and never forget, Go with yo-"
I cut him off saying " with your brain I know" at the same time. We give each other a smile until we hear someone on the intercom saying " Flight 4736 you must board now again , Flight 4736 you must board now Flight 4736."

" well that's my flight" I said slowly walking away waiting for someone to call my name or say something.

" WE LOVE YOUUU " I Heard- them all say together as I was on the way to the plane. I smiled to myself then I turned around saying " I LOVE YOU TOO" then blowing a kiss to them boarding the plane

This will be the last time I see them for at least a year. I'm definitely gonna miss them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all this is - it took me two days to finish this😮‍💨

I'll be ok tho HOPE U ENJOY

byeeee my JP3 hoes