7. Confessions

Glenda's POV

Zayn and I had a great night out, we ate Nando's and saw 'Unfriended' at the drive in theatre. But one thing got to me.. Zayn.. uh.. kissed me.

Remind me never to bring that up, ever again.

Well we were now on our way back to their flat.

We were sitting in an awkward silence  untill  I turned on the radio again and 'Breakeven' by The Script  started to ring through the speakers.

"Sing again." Zayn said.

"Excuse me?"

"I said sing again, your amazing"

"Ok, sure."

"Her best days were some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even... no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces, yeah"

By the end of the song I found myself crying..

"Glenda, are you crying?"

"No.. I'm okay.. just memories"

"Glenda, stop crying.. do you wanna talk about it?"

"Honestly, I'd rather not.."

The rest of the car ride which lasted about 10 minutes was silent . 

The second that we pulled up in the driveway I stormed out of the car, through the door, past the boys, earning weird looks and into the room I was going to be sleeping in.

I heard footsteps, so I ran to the door, locking it and sliding down the back of the door with my back pressed against it  , quietly   sobbing. Trying my hardest to keep quiet .

I heard a knock .

I ignored it.

Then another, and another.

"Its Liam, please open the door"

Finally, I stood up, slowly unlocking the door, and not even bothering to open it for him, I walk over to the bed and toss the covers over my body, cradling myself within the sheets.

"What happened, You ran right passed us all.."

"A song.. uhm.. it made me remember things I didn't really want to remeber."

"Do you wanna ta-" we got cut off  by Louis storming in looking worried.

I threw the covers  over me once again and groaned.

"Ughhh"

"Ohhh, I think I know what this is about. Louis can you  please leave for a moment?"

"No, Glenda. What's going on? Did Zayn do something"

"No I didn't do anything" said Zayn magically appearing at my door .

"You too? Damnit." I said.

"Boys, please go.." Liam stammered while Louis and Zayn started to argue.

They both walked out, one after the other and Liam  closed the door after them.

"So this is about Louis and Zayn.. what about them?"

"Zayn he kind of uh.. kissed me.. and Louis.. I'm still hurt to be honest.. like he didn't bother trying to find me untill 3 years later you know? That makes  me mad and sad all at the same time  and I don't even know how I feel right now-" I went ranting so he would be distracted from the part about Zayn.

"Zayn kissed you? He's out of his fucking mind!" He said face palming himself. He got up..

"You heard the part about Louis, right?" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back down to sit on my bed.

"You like him. Possibly love." He said widening his eyes.

"As a bestfriend or brother.. yeah of course, all though I am mad.."

"No that's not what I mean. I mean, you are in love with him, what was the song?"

"Breakeven  by the  script, but you sound craz-" he cut me off .

"Exactly. you were connecting the song to yourself . How he was the best part of you.. how he left.. now he's with Eleanor.. he was happy while you were worried.... Glenda, your In love with Louis"

a/n: heres a short chapter for ya!! be ready, im gonna be introducing a new character. another male close to glenda  perhaps. (; you may know him from Pretty Little Liars, know by Ezra Fitz. (Ian Harding) HERE WE GOOOO! 

ps; go watch the trailer for this story on youtube

https://youtu.be/Oa1-tnQLLoU

enjoyyyy!

-Glenda Tommo <3