8. 'Just' your bestfriend?

Glenda's POV
---
"Glenda, your in love with Louis"

Liam's words kept circling around in my brain, he just left my room, so I am sitting alone trying to comprehend weather this is all true or not.

Yeah, of course I love him. But am I in love with him?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After about an hour of contemplating, I decided to ring my best friend Ian.

One ring, two ring.. "pick up" I murmured to myself.

"Glenda! How have you been love?" Ian's voice echoed through the phone speaker.

"I've been okay. I really need someone to talk to right now though." I said back, looking down at my feet sort of embarrassed, which he obviously couldn't see..

"Of course, where are you? I'll be on the first plane."

Woah. He was willing to fly to me, just to talk out my girl problems in person, I love this kid.

"I'm actually right outside doncaster, nothing more then a 25 minute drive. Thank you so much, I love you!" I nearly shouted.

"Love you too babe, i just need some time to get ready, see you in about an hour"

"See ya" then I hung up.

.

Louis' POV

"Love you too babe, i just need time to get ready, see you in about an hour" I heard coming from Glenda's phone as I was about to knock on her door.

That made so many things go through my mind.

She's got a boyfriend? Another best friend maybe? Older brother I didn't know about?

The door swung open.

"Why hello there, if I hadn't known any better, you look like you've seen a ghost." She said and walked past me. "Oh, and by the way, I'm going out to coffee or something with someone in about an hour, so I won't won't be won't be here." And she continued walking.

I walked in her direction.

She was in the kitchen, making a sandwich.

"Hey Glenda." I stood next to her.

"Hi."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Louis, what kind of question is that?"

"Alright. Your mad."

I walked over to the bar stool and sat down, watching her finish.

She ate the sandwich, then went upstairs to change.

When she came down, I was left astonished.

Her hair was down, perfectly straightened. Her makeup was amazing, just enough to brighten her lovely brown eyes. Her outfit was a maroon dress, it was a corset, and poofy at the bottom, and paired with black doc martins. She always made something her own. Never liked heels, never liked to show herself as too girly.

Before I realized it she was standing in front of me.

"Whats with your expression? Do I look okay?"

I light shook my head. "Uh, yeah of course. You look amazing"

"Thanks."

She sat down on the couch with me but on the opposite side. Smiling down at the person she was texting.

I was so curious to see who it was.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Glenda hopped up in excitment. But I got to the door first.