INFO OF MY HEADCANNONS

-Headcannons:

Sun -   He and Moon are not combined, Sun has had a very abusing relationship with Monty and is quite afraid of him even looking at him sends shivers down his Endo-Skeleton. Sun and Roxy are BFFs and will spill any gossip about the daycare drama with her.

Moon - He came to the daycare from a Texas café and was fired due to the fact he accidentally walked into a woman's restroom whilst he tried to catch a run away child that escaped his care before he encountered a Karen despite the fact that he was just trying to do his job, he can be quite protective of Sun and Children due to him walking in on a abusive parents attacking their child.

G.Monty - He was really abusive to Sun when they were Dating and also Roxanne and was nearly replaced by doing so, he is in a healthy relationship with Bonnie and Freddy. He loves to torment Sun and scare him (l know bitchy right?!)

G.Freddy - He has adopted Gregory and dating both Bonnie and Monty, does now about Monty and Suns abusive relationship and still hates Monty for doing so but doesn't show so. He and Roxy were dating but broke up because he saw how Roxy's brother Foxy was quite protective of her due to her having also a abusive relationship with Monty.

G.Bonnie - He's just a innocent bean who loves to be around Freddy and loves attention from Monty.

G.Foxy - He is in a great and happy relationship with G.Mangle and really hates Monty, he nearly dismantled Monty for injuring Roxanne.

G.Mangle - They loves G.Foxy and lives in his room and is quite friendly towards both Sun and Roxy, Roxy and Her are gossip besties.

G.Chica - She is Dating Roxanne and makes great food in the kitchen, she no longer eats trash. She knows what Monty has done to Roxy but forgave him due to the fact that she has to or she may brutally hurt Monty and scare Roxy.

G.Roxanne - Is dating G.Chica and she always feels a type of comfort when with her, is really protective of Sun and will hurt Monty if he torments Sun when she's around.

Gregory - Son of Freddy, thinks that Monty is a bitch and loves to hang out with Bonnie.

THIS BOOK WILL HAVE SMUT, FLUFF AND MAYBE BAD GRAMMAR 

They also can consume food. 

🔞 = Smut

❤️‍🔥 = Fluff

Any way let's not listen to my nonsense and read my first book!

(Sorry for the confusion on Moon's info, I'd forgotten a important pice of info there ~>~)

( Words - 417 )