A child?

Sun: hi kiddos.

Moon: Naughty~ Naughty~

Whispers-Gregory: l need to find Freddy

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

No ones POV-

It was few months since the incident happened, Monty had been watched. But besides that ever thing was normal. . .until today-.

Sun: "Hey Moony?"

Moon: "Yes Sunny?"

Sun: "Have you felt odd lately?"

Moon: "hm, only a little. Why?"

Sun: "I've had a feeling like something was missing in our relationship."

Moon would have nodded his head in agreement, he turned to face the outside of the daycare and looked at the jungle gym. Then the both of them jumped to something that fell in the back behind them.

Sun: "What was that??"

Moon: "Let's check."

The both of them looked to see a small robot that looked like Moon but had Sun's type of clothing style.

????: "Mama! Papa!"

Sun: "Wait- Mama!?"

Moon: "P-Papa?!"

The little robot child clapped their hands as Sun and Moon started to put 2 and 2 together. Then they saw how the little one had some of their features and just looked at each other. Sun then smiled as he picked put the little one.

Sun: "That's right little one! Mama."

????: "Mama! mama!"

The small one looked happy when Sun said that he was 'Mama'. Moon looked happy but also pissed off- the small child was stealing his man.

Moon: "Okay, that's enough. It's time for bed small thing-"

????: "Papa! Papa!"

Moon looked at the small child and smiled lightly, in the back Sun was freaking out from the adorable scene in front of him.

Sun: "Let's name him Moony!"

Moon: "Hmm, fine-"

Sun: "Crescent?"

Moon: "Nah, doesn't fit this small thing-"

Sun: "hmmm, how bout Lunar!"

Moon: "Yea, it's easy to say and fits them."

Lunar: "Mama! Papa!"

The two smiled at Lunar as Moon then carried Lunar to a baby area of the daycare and put them to rest.

Moon: "Good night little star fire."

                                                            THE END

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry this chapter was short- (T^T )

Also, this was the last chapter- sorry, it is kinda hard to work on 2 books. Anyway! Thanks for reading and for. . . 2k+! I can't believe that! Thank you! Thank you!