What a day

Sun: hi kiddos.

Moon: Naughty~ Naughty~

Whispers-Gregory: l need to find Freddy

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

No ones POV-

Sun woke up seeing that he had more pain in his thighs than yesterday and then looked at where he was, he was in bed with Moon.

Sun: "Moon? You awake?"

Moon: "Mmm~ huh? S-Sun"

Moon woke up to face sun and had the most sleepiest face on earth, Sun was trying to hide the laughter from Moon face.

Moon: "It's my face isn't it?"

Sun: "N-no it's *Snickers* it's not!"

Moon: "I do know your lying."

Sun then was tackled by Moon who started to tickle him, Sun who was dying from his laughter was tying to stop Moon but failed miserably.

Sun: "M-Moon please S-Stop!"

Sun couldn't Moon to stop and so Sun had to kiss him to try and stop him. Then after breaking the kiss Moon then started to get up and leave to do a quick morning patrol.

Sun: "Hah- well that was sure fun!

Sun then got up to start the day and help his thighs get loose again, Sun then went towards the edge of the balcony and then sat down at the edge looking around before-

Roxanne: "Heya Sun!"

Sun flinched hearing Roxanne without hearing her enter the room.

Sun: "Oh! Hey Roxy, have any tea to spill?"

Roxanne: "I sure do! And it's about Monty"

Sun then gave off a worried look just hearing HIS name,

Roxanne: "Sooooo- Monty got in a fight with Foxy cuz mangle was making radio sound outside his room when he was banging Bonnie with Freddy and Monty is yet again on the edge of decommissioning."

Sun then just looked at Roxanne and was just blinking,

Sun: "I-Is Mangle and Foxy okay?"

Roxanne: "Yea, luckily a security guard was on a patrol at the right time to stop Monty from hurting Mangle."

Sun sighed in relief to hear that Mangle was fine, she had always been there for him and was one of Suns most dear friends.

Mangle: "Ḧ̸̙̜́̀͝e̸̫̼͖͒͆̚͜y̵̡̘̮̾͂̂̈́ ̶̪͙͙̦̓̇̾ģ̶͂u̸̩̫͊̊͜y̷͛̊͝ͅś̶͠ͅ!̷̨͖̋̊͜͝ ̵͒͜͝Ẇ̷̨͎̗̟h̵̖͚̓͝à̸͍̜̥ț̴͚̦̺͝'̶̲̍̉̄s̷̡̛̯̓̕ ̴̢̉ȗ̶̬̝͍̻̂̄p̷̨̱̹͝?̵̘̑̀"

Sun: "Oh! hey Mangle we're fine just talking."

Sun then stood up to see moon on the floor looking up at the starry roof from nighttime.

Sun: "Guys, l'm going to see how's Moon."

Roxanne: "Okay!"

Mangle: "O̶̼̥̿o̶̻͗̏ͅö̸͍̩́͋ơ̸̞̈́ȏ̵͎͖̈́ö̶͎͔́,̸͇̒ ̵͍͈͐i̴͓̽s̵̮̈́̉ ̵̟̂i̶͙͝t̸͍͠ ̴̫̿̆b̵̫̒e̷̥̞͑c̶̹͈͊̑ä̷̩́u̷̞̙̿s̵̗̿͝e̵̬̼͐̋ ̴̤̔̃h̴̲̃͂ě̴̳͕̎'̴͙͒s̷̭̬̈ ̷̙̣̄y̵̛̙̹̋o̷̱͆ṵ̷͝ȓ̸͇ ̶̢̅̄b̷̲͔̋͝o̶͓̟͛ÿ̵̘͘f̵̣͛r̷̳͕̉i̵̧̾e̸͚̒͜ñ̵̞̓d̵̫̈́̒~̵̬͖̇"