🔞 A new moon 🔞

Sun: hi kiddos.

Moon: Naughty~ Naughty~

Whispers-Gregory: l need to find Freddy

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

No ones POV-

As soon as everyone heard the news about Monty and Moon, Monty had to get his aggressive chip taken and rebooted and half on his memory was then rebooted. As for Moon he on the other hand needed to get a redesign on his Endo- skeleton but no change of clothes what so ever they were all fine, he also needed to have his eyes fixed as they were cracked and one was half glitching.

Security guard: "God why does Monty have to be the fuck whit of everything now we have to fix Monty and Suns took 19 hours to do!"

The guard sighed as they carted away Moon to the Daycare to see Sun on the balcony and swinging his legs back and forth.

Security guard: "Sun! I've brought back Moon!" 

He shouted to Sun which then Sun saw the Moon man and quickly jumped down to run to Moon Man, the guard then left after telling Sun that he just needed to power on and so he may need to regain some memory but that'll be easy...... Right?

Suns POV-

 He was back My Moony was back and fixed after the guard left l brought him back put him on the bed and as l laid him down l pushed power on.

.

.

.

.

Moon.EXE/ power on

Moon then rose and he just looked at me who was tearing up a lot l gave him a hug but something happened when l hugged him something sharp. He bit my neck hard leaving a Hickey!?

Moons POV-

I chuckled at the site of this boy who was now laying under me in a panting in a mess.

Moon: "My My~ what have l dragged here~?"

Sun: "M-Moony what are you doing?"

Moon: "Oh~ you already know my name~? How straight forward you are~"

Sun: "for one I'm not straight. Moon don't you know me?"

Moon: "No, l have no memory of you."

No ones POV-

Suns eyes were widened and about to filled with tears but they were wiped away from Moon.

Moon: "I may not have no memory of you, but that guard said something about my 'Memory Chip' thing? We could see that."

Sun: "Moon! Your a genius! Let's go."

Sun then got up and grabbed Moons waist and then they ran out of the Daycare to parts and service. Then they saw officer Vanessa who was patrolling around and then approached her.

Officer Vanessa: "The hell!? Sundrop, Moondrop!? What are you two doing out of the Daycare?"

Sun: "Miss Vanessa! Do you know where Moons memory chip is?"

Officer Vanessa: "Hm? Why do you need it? I thought they would've reinstalled it in Moon!"

Moon: "Well they didn't and now l have no memory of Sun and bit of me."

Officer Vanessa: "Then how do you know Sundrops name?!"

Moon: "Because you just said it."

Officer Vanessa: "Well, we can then properly reinstall it then, Moondrop follow me please."

Moon: "Alright then."

(Time skip by Me ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚)

After Moon's Chip was reinstalled both Sun and Moon were lead back to the Daycare and Moon was then assorted to the upper room (Sun's and Moon's room) Moon was then left with Sun, still powered off as the chips memory needed to load.

Officer Vanessa: " Now be careful with Moon, okay Sun. He's going to be a bit more like himself  after a while."

Sun: "Okie Dokie Miss Vanessa!"

Sun said acting like a child who was given a puppy for Christmas that he looked like he was going to explode.

Officer Vanessa: "Please be careful with him Sun, I'm being serious! He's going to be a bit crazy as I said, Okay?"

Sun: "Yep! Thanks a lot miss Vanessa!"

Then Officer Vanessa went back to do her daily patrol and left the two boys alone. And after a while a ding noise came from Moon.

MOON.EXE/LOAD.FINISHED press power on.

 As soon as Sun heard that he dashed to Moon and pressed the power on button and with that Moon was then a New Moon.

Moon: "Sun? Is that you?"

Sun: "The one and only!"

Moon then ran to Sun and tackled him to the bed and hugged him so tight Sun thought he would pass out. 

Tears started to pour from Moon and he started to sob uncontrollably. 

Sun started to rub Moons back and hum a little lullaby that Moon would use on the children when they had a nightmare or were having a hard time sleeping. 

After a while Sun and Moon were talking as Moon was wiping what was left of his tears and blushed at Sun, the robot he adored using the smile that could kill any Man is they were into robots and were gay.

Then all of a sudden Moon stood up and grabbed Sun to then pin him down on the bed.

Sun: "M-Moon?! What are you doing?!"

Moon: " I've waited a long time to do this again~"

Sun: "Moony? What do you mean-AH~!"

Moon then bit down onto Sun neck leaving another hickey, Moon then tore off Sun's pants and took off his to then slam into Sun making Sun choke on air and his own Moans of pain and pleasure.

Sun: "M-Moon, what Ah~ re you doing! Ah~"

Moon: "Your to cute~ I've waited for too long Sunny~"

Sun started to pant more and more as Moon started to go faster and rougher within every thrust.

(Another Time-skip sorry every lemon lover, I'm too tired)

[Came - Sun: 4, Moon: 7]

Sun was panting after a very long and hard sex, Moon passed out beside Sun.

Sun: *Is this what Miss Vanessa meant when he would crazy?*

Sun then also fell asleep with a terrible pain in his legs but he was still happy that his Moon was back with him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

(words - 937)