Update!

Hello everyone! Your local Crow Father here!

How have you all been? I've been great over the years!

Wow- can you all believe I made this book two years ago? Seems crazy to believe.

Now! A special someone called Izumi_midoriya_00 asked me how I came up with the idea of Lunar, and I just thought why not explain how I came up with all of the main character's personalitys, and all their information in the story!

Sun: when I thought of him at first, I didn't really know what to do so I made him kind of that kind and helpless maiden type of thing but at the same time, confused on everything like sex with Moon! For personality I wanted him to be cold and scary behind the stage when the daycare was closed but choice the kind and merciful but traumatized kind of choice!

Moon: With Moon, there was so many books with Moon being horny on the first chapter which I didn't really want and made the two get to know each other at the first chapter before we got to the spicy content, but overall Moon is more experienced with adult knowledge (I don't know how so don't ask-). For his personality, I thought of making him a brave and ruthless dude but with Sun I didn't want to have the relationship be abusive so I made him caring but at the same time a cool type of person!

Lunar: With the lil baby, my inspiration was from TSAMS (The Sun And Moon Show) but when I remembered that in the show Moon and Sun were brothers as well as Lunar, I didn't want it to be incest so I instead had Lunar be changed to be a baby and being the child given to Sun and Moon!

The extras: With the extras, Freddy was just like a father figure basically to take care of the orphan Gregory, we never saw Glam Bonnie but he was also there for Gregory while Monty was the abusive and asshole of the book with his aggressive behavior and ruthless attitude, Roxy and Chica are just two beautiful lesbians because we gotta love your lesbian besties ^^

Anyway! I hope that helped for the next book for those that haven't read it! Bye my gals, pals, non hoes and trans fellows and joystick to coin slot besties (trans women) <3