v. beware of vecna

CIRCLES !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(005

(005. BEWARE OF VECNA)

THE GROUP GATHERED AT A WORN-DOWN PICNIC TABLE. Vivienne remained standing because she did not trust that it could bear a lot of weight in its current condition. She preferred to walk away unscathed without any splinters on her hand or butt. She leaned herself on one of the pillars that held up the roof that provided the shade. "Woah time out what do you mean Vivienne saw the body?!" Steve broke out earning a crowd of shushes.

"Why don't you announce it to the whole damn world, Steve." Dustin groused. Steve raised an accusing finger in the kid's face and they knew an argument was brewing.

"We do not have the time for this! In case you dinguses weren't aware but there is an actual murderer on the loose. The one we're trying to stop," Robin pointed out, and both boys became tight-lipped. Nancy continued, "The minute we got here Fred was acting weird. Like more upset and on edge than usual." She regaled, Vivienne held herself tighter trying her best not to be vividly reminded about it.

"Wait didn't Max say Chrissy was upset too?" Dustin regained his focus, leaving them to think about his question. Max shook her head, "But it was at school not here," She debunked.

"Don't most serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? So maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman—" Robin concurred. "Vecna" Dustin corrected and Viv wasn't surprised that he already named the killer as the challenging foe they fought a day ago. All the pieces were always tied back to the game. Maybe she took for granted the sit-down lessons the boys gave her when she was first playing.

"I dunno if I saw this scary wizard monster I would mention it to someone." Steve reckoned. Max's realization was evident to everyone.

"I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelly's office, if you saw a monster you wouldn't go to the police. They would never believe you but you might go to your—" Max began. "Shrink." Everyone simultaneously turned to Vivienne who had been quiet for the majority of this conversation. It was set. Everybody got up and headed to the car. However, Nancy and Viv headed to the one they were previously driving in which was noticed by a conflicted Steve.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, guys! Nance! Viv!" They turned to him in confusion. "What's wrong?" Nancy wondered, putting her hands in her jacket.

Steve let out a noise of astonishment from what he was hearing. "You guys are seriously going to separate with this Vecna creep around? No way, not happening. Besides isn't Viv's mind all janked up from earlier so I'll go with Nance just in case." Tossing his keys at Robin. Vivienne scowled at the male, "Someone thinks they're Prince Charming all of the sudden." she sassed. He scoffed ready to come up with something that was probably not so clever.

Steve was the type of person who needed time for a good comeback. If it was on the spot his insults were completely terrible.

"I don't think you want me or an "unstable" Vi driving your car," Robin chirped, interrupting them. He scrunched his eyebrows, "You're right I don't want Viv to willingly drive off a bridge. So why don't you have a license?" He remarked, tapping his foot. "I'm poor." Robin dejectedly revealed. Max and Dustin were the last to offer, and without hesitation, Steve shut them down. "God, this is so stupid, we older ladies will stick together." Robin bossed.