[ CHAPTER NINETEEN - 1ST CLASS ]

*taps mic* If you gotta reread do it, because I did too. Lol but, enjoy!!!

NINETEEN

"Girl you need to hustle a lil bit mo' than that!" Zaquan coached as he and Tahari both were trotting up a hill in his neighborhood.

Tahari agreed for a morning walk not a damn workout session, her ankles were burning and baby boy was sitting on her bladder.

"Nigga, I'm tired! I want to turn around!" She shouted, slowing her pace down.

Zaquan had to be a few feet away from her but she ain't care about making it up the hill. The only place she wanted to make it to right now was home. Zaquan was used to that working out shit, she wasn't but with all that added baby weight she knew she needed to do something. Speaking of baby weight, baby boy was soon to grace everyone with his entrance and they were honestly far from ready. Zaquan has been so caught up with his business and Tahari has been bedridden but with about 4-6 weeks left in her pregnancy, she knew that now was the time to make something shake. She often wished she and her mother's relationship was closer so she could be there to help her every step of the way but knew that nothing could change overnight.

Abruptly Tahari stopped walking, then bent over beginning to pant. No lie, she could use some AC, a bed, Netflix, and some chips. Fuck all this.

Looking up through her shades she yelled, "ZAQUAAAAN!!! I'm going home!"

He paused his jogging then turned around, trotting back to her. He placed a hand on the small of her exposed back, "Tata I told you, you weren't ready. You all outta breath and shit. Let's go home before you give birth to my son on this damn sidewalk," He expressed and the two turned around to go back home.

The moment the two entered the cool house, Tahari ran towards the hallway bathroom. Zaquan, on the other hand, made his way up the stairs so he could start the shower because he knew that after Tahari peed and got a snack she was bound to be complaining about how dirty she was.

Once Tahari relieved her bladder, she hurried into the kitchen washed her hands then went to the oreo ice cream sandwiches that were in the freezer. After downing two she slowly climbed the steps.

"Bae, can you turn on the shower for me? I feel so fuckin' sweaty and dirty," She hollered out to Zaquan and he immediately let out a low chuckle.

As she retreated to Zaquan's room she cut on the flat-screen TV, which was on the news channel.

"A Dade county woman by the name of Gabrielle Ford has been missing for over 30 days. Authorities currently have no leads and have pronounced her dead. Officials have spoken with the family and they would like to open the case back up because they feel as if she is still out there. Officials ask that if you know anything to-"

Tahari jumped, then realized Zaquan changed the channel to the sports channel and then said, "Shower ready baby, you getting in with me?" He asked standing with just his boxers on.

Tahari began to get this feeling in her stomach but shrugged it off, "Of course baby,"

***

"Where you headed off to?" Zaquan asked Tahari as she was looking at herself in the full length body mirror.

She was just amazed at all the changed her body was going through with this baby. There were places with stretch marks that she didn't even know that could get stretch marks. She was trying to not let her new body changes get to her but she'd be lying if she were to say it was not fucking with her mental. Tahari always been a clear skin, fairly thick girl but being pregnant has made her feel big as an elephant. She loved getting in front of the camera and posing but with her new body she was skeptical. She wanted to get her maternity pictures done but she was scared they weren't going to turn out how she imagined.