[ CHAPTER FIVE - MISSING YOU ]

MISSING YOU

              "Repeat after me," Ivory said looking to Tahari as they waited for the Doctor with the pee test results.

              Tahari nodded, "Okay."

              "I'm a nervous bitch for no reason."

              "I'm a nervous bitch for no-" Just as Tahari was about to finish up the doctor came through with a bright ass smile on her face.

              "Well congratulations doll, you are just about three weeks!" The doctor said and Tahari began to cry. Quickly, Ivory rushed to her side soothing her, "Babe it's going to be okay. I'm going to be right here." Ivory then turned around looking at the doctor.

              "Could you please give us some time?"

              "Alright, I'll be back with your prescription love." The doctor saif then left. Once she left Tahari busted out into more tears and Ivory really contemplated whether or not she should call Zaquan.

              She exhaled, "Tahari I'm calling Qua."

              "N-no!" Tahari said.

              "You can't stop me the phone is already ringing." Ivory said and Tahari tried to dry her tears.

              "Yo!" Zaquan answered. Ivory barely called him so he knew this was bound to be important.

              "Qua I'm here with Tahari and uhh if you have the time could you come by?" Ivory asked.

              "Come by where?" He asked.

              "I'll send you the address." She said.

              "Bet," Zaquan said and they ended the call. For some reason Ivory felt as if when Tahari got around Zaquan she would be good.

              "Why did you do that?" Tahari said drying her eyes with her hands.

              "Because I love you." Ivory said. Tahari just sat on the bed, waiting for the doctor. Of course she planned on telling Zaquan she was pregnant but not this soon. After her little episode the doctor walked in with a few papers then dismissing them to go. Tahari wanted to go ahead and pick up her prenatal because it was no doubt that she was keeping her baby, it was just bad timing.

              "So you mad at me?" Ivory teased as they walked out the clinic.

              "Honestly," Tahari said and Ivory busted out laughing. Tahari eyes widened as she saw Zaquan's Maserati park in the spot beside Ivory's car.

              "Oh my God," Tahari said and her heart dropped. She watched as he stepped out of the car, looking fine as hell. He had on a grey DGK baseball Jersey with black Tru Religion jeans while Jordan Carmine 1s graced his feet. Tahari looked at his hair and it was parted in two braids with a fade, "Damn." She mumbled.

              "What's good y'all?" He spoke looking at the two.

              "So why did you tell me to come to a women's clinic?" He asked out of curiosity. Tahari exhaled, looking at the groung.

              "Zaquan can we talk?" Tahari asled.

              "At a girl," Ivory spoke.

              "Yeah sure we can in my car," Zaquan said and Tahari followed him to her car. Ivory took that as her chance to get in her car and leave.