[ CHAPTER THREE - REMEMBER ]

REMEMBER

Tahari entered the shoot and was completely stunned. Her shoot today was going to be on the beach, of course a deserted part.

"This is beautiful," She told Tracy.

"Only the best for you." Tracy said as they began walking to her dressing room.

"So two different outfits." Tracy explained as they made it into the RV. Tahari began to go through the racks and she noticed how there was one, one piece swimsuit and them just a swimsuit thong.

"Um Tracy there's only one and a half outfits here," She said hoping they didn't want for her to go topless. She hasn't taken any nude shoots yet.

Tracy looked then twisted her lips up, "I was going to tell you about that. Uh they want you to be topless but like with your back to the camera, you understand?" She asked and Tahari nodded.

"I guess..." She was a little hesitant but shit she was here now.

"Alright, you have ten minutes to get ready," Tracy said then exited the RV. Tahari exhaled then picked up the one piece swimsuit and then put it on.

'BAE WATCH' is what the shirt said, turning around Tahari noticed how it had a very low cut back, it was cute though. There was a knock on the door, "Come in." Tahari said sweetly.

"Phillip!!!" Tahari screamed nearly tackling the man.

"Girl, if you don't get yo ass off of me. I just got my mink lashes done." He joked making Tahari laugh. Phillip was Tahari's makeup artist for her shoots and he always did a good job.

"Whatever," Tahari said sitting at the Vanity. "Hurry up and beat my face,"

"If I hurry you would like a 2001 stripper but what Tahari wants she gets," Phillip shrugged and Tahari couldn't help but laugh.

Phillip went ahead and set everything up; his brushed, foundation, concealers etc.

"Guess who the fuck I saw bitch!" Phillip said.

"Who?" Tahari entertained.

"Your dusty ass friend Gabrielle," Phillip laughed and Tahari cut her eyes at him.

"That's not my friend and none of my concern..." Tahari nearly spat back making Phillip laughed as he moisturized and primed her face.

"If you say so," He said and began to get to work.

Twenty minutes later Tahari was ready to slay the whole fucking production. She went for a nude eyes but with a bold pink lip so that there was a pop of color. Tahari walked out on the sand onto to the set. After greeting the photographer she tried to get a feel for the set to see exactly how she wanted to go about this.

"So we going to take about thirty frames with ten different poses. Sound good baby girl?" The photographer asked and Tahari nodded, "Let's go."

"So for these first ten frames lay on the sand and embrace that shit,"

"I got this." Tahari said and he put his hands up in surrender before focusing the camera.

Tahari sat in the sand slightly arching her back, looking into the sun. After hearing the 'click' she changed her position getting on all fours, tooting her ass up in the air looking towards the camera.

Tahari then got up going to the water standing in it, she felt in her element. This is what she loved to do.

An hour later it was time for her to change her wardrobe and he was hesitant but sometimes you had to come out of your comfort zone.