The Crimson Knight, the Nanny & the cute toddler plus pets adventure part 1

*Lily & Felix the cuties couple*

"Hmmmmm" Naruto hummed as he skipped around in a larged garden outside as Tiger and Ramen folled happily beside him. He been wondering around for some time untill he ran into a mansion of some sort with satues of naked ladies all over the garden. "WOW a pervert most live here!" the little boy said to his pets, one yipping in agreement and the other meowing in confussion.

Tiger was very confussed about what his human said, a pervent? How did this little ball of sun light know what that word meant? 'I bet that mutt somehow knows.' thought the Tiger before turning to look at the dog, but only to see her missing with Naruto. Looking up he saw the two running into the abadoned mainson, witch you could tell cause this place was falling apart.

'IDOITS!!!!!!' thought the kitten before running after them inside the anadoned place, witch he was corted about it WAS abadoned. He soon caught up with the two, he soon were stairing at some painting on the wall of a bool of fruit. 

Tiger was soon pulling on Naruto's shoes trying to get the kid to leave this place, but it didn't work cause of the little ball of sunshine did was pick him up and staring petting him. Ramen desicdeded to run around in the hallway, an then another, an another, and again untill she was on the other side of the mainson.

Soon the puppy heard the sounds of someone cry, but it wasn't Naruto's or an animals crying but a woman. She soon fallowed the noise to a room were the door was open and light shinning in, Ramen stuck her head inside to find a clean room with light coming in threw the window and a woman holding a little blanket in her arms as she sobbed into it.

Ramen felt sorry for the woman and did the only thing she could do, rushed in and start to licking one of her hands in comfert. The woman soon stopped crying as she felt the licks and lifted her up, seeing the most adorable puppy licking her hand. "Aren't you a cutie thing." the woman said sofetly as she pet the puppy as she started to calm down. "Arf!" Ramen barked happily untill her heard her master calling for her, and it seems the woman heard him too.

"Is that your master?" asked the woman as the puppy started barking and running out of the room. The woman soon fallowed after the puppy only she didn't get far to see a child, a toddler on their back as the puppy laied on their chest licking the giggling toddler. A small pure white kitten with gold eyes standing beside the pair before meowing at her.

The child looked up at her with their .... jeweled blue eyes and an aperence that looked so much like her Princess did at that age. "Princess Athanasia?" whispered the woman as her hands quickly covered her mouth as tears started falling from her eyes.

The little toddler looked at her before smiling saying "Hi I'm Naruto dattebayo! And how come you know grandma's name?" The woman gasped as the word 'grandma' sinked in before she felt the word go black, as she fainted backwords.

Naurto and his pets watched her on the ground wondering what they should do, meanwhile outside a knight with red hair was outside looking around in a panic trying to find the missing toddler prince and his pets before the Emperor found out he lost them.

To Be Continued .......