Ch. 6 Thoughts

Lukes POV

Jay walked over to us and gave us a hug, I was the last and I think I may have hugged her for to long . After we all hugged we walked off. All the boys were coming back to my place.

"So Boys thoughts on Jayla" Michael asked.

Calum looked up "She's really pretty, smart, funny everything a guy would want in a girl" Calum responded sounding Certain.

"Oooooh Cal has a love interest" Michael said nudging Calum in the arm

Cal smiled and blushed.

"What about you Luke what your thoughts" Michael asked me as if he were a talk show host.

I didn't know what to say... I was feeling a weird feeling inside me from what Calum said.

"I don't know we only just met her today..." I answered staring at the floor.

"Ok thennnnn...... So Calum tell us about your new crush" Michael spoke again I stopped listening though.

[10 Minutes later]

We arrived at my house and through our bags onto the floor as we walked in the door. Mum greeted us all and we all ran upstairs into my room and shut the door.

Today was such a great day meeting Jay.... She really is pretty...intelligent.... Friendly...

Ughhhhhh....

Jayla's POV

We got home and I could not stop talking about how great my day was!

"I was sooooooo embarrassed when Mrs Pratchett introduced me to the class.... But then when they all smiled and greeted me I felt fine"

I grabbed a piece of fruit and nibbled on it.

"Jay.... I honestly think you have told me that story 10 times but in 10 different ways" She laughed

I laughed too "I know I'm just so glad school worked out... I mean I do prefer home school... but at least this way I make a lot more friends". She nodded in agreement.

"So Jay what's your thoughts on the boys?"

"Well where do I begin.... Michael is loud and absolutely crazyyyyy!! Did you know he has a hairstyle called the 'Reverse Skunk'... Anyway... Calum is gorgeous so nice and he's hilarious he makes me laugh so hard!! I don't get why people call him Asian!! And Last but not least Luke.... He's eyes make me wanna cry they are so blue... he is super duper sweet and cute..... Those are my thoughts"

"Wow.... They were some very informative thoughts!" Ali smiled!

"Thank you Ali... for everything"

We ran over to eachother and hugged

"So the waves look good out there ya?..." I said mischeviously

"Are you sure last time.." I cut her off

"That's' the past A lets go!" She smiles and ran to put her bathers. I always have my bathers on though.

[ 2 Hours later]

"U sucked on those waves when was the last time you surfed!?!?" I chuckled nudging Ali with my board.

"I'm sorry I don't live in Hawaii and surf every Frikken Hour!!" She yelled, I smiled. We both fell onto our boards on the sand, just laughing and talking.

"Come on Jay let's go home!! Sydney await you"

We got home took showers and got into some comfortable clothes.

We jumped into the car and Jayla drove me to the city. This was so exciting!! I saw the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the opera house; we went to Luna Park and on this freaky ghost tour!! I had the best time of my life!!!

 [4 days later — 7:00 AM]

I open my eyes and rolled out of bed, my bones feeling like spaghetti. I went downstairs in my pj's and grabbed an apple, breakfast is to overrated. I ate it quickly and through the core in the bin. It's Friday and the day that marks my first week of high school in Sydney.

 All week I've been hanging out with everyone... They are all amazing... Im so glad I made friends!

I ran back to my room and put my clothes on: Cute blue and white shorts and a bleach blue shirt. As I always do I walked into Ali's room to wake her, man she was stubborn!!

Within 10 minutes we were always ready, so we got to school early.

We met up with Luke, Cal and Mikey and sat chatting until the bell rang indicating homeroom was going to start in 10 minutes.

"Ok guys I'm going to go.... I don't want to be late again because of you hooligans" I said with a slight giggle hitting Calum across the head.

"Alrighty I will see you soon Jay" Ali Responded. The group yelled out good byes and I left.

I reached my locker to get my books, I was going through my locker when I noticed a tall figure standing beside it. I shut my locker and there stood Tristen.

"Why Hello Jay... Long time no see" He said with a wide smile. I didn't want to talk to him specifically because Ali told me not to but I couldn't be rude either.

"Yeah true... although it was only 4 days ago" I giggled in response, he chuckled as well "I like your laugh... Its super adorable..." He said staring at me. I started blushing "Thanks I guess..." I said looking at the floor. He continued to smile and stare and this was honestly way to creepy!

"Look I have to go-" He cut me off. "Look I don't think you should hang out with those guys anymore" he said looking really serious and a bit scary.

"Look I have to go and you can't dictate who my friends are..." I tried to say in the politest way possible.

He looked angry. "Your lucky Jay even when I'm angry with you... I still find you cute" enough was enough I had to leave. So I just walked away. He grabbed my wrist but I got out quickly. Why is he targeting me?!

Hey guysss I hope this chapter was ok! I lost a little bit of inspiration... but I think writing this chapter has helped me get on track for future chapter!! Please comment if your enjoying it... if i should continue or even if you want to be in the story!! OK

SO yeah enjoyyyyyy byeeeeeee