Ch. 7 Leave me alone

Jaylas POV

I got to homeroom and Ali was there, "Where were you? You left earlier than me" She asked looking concerned. "Yeah I'm fine just got caught up at my locker that's all" I smiled.

Homeroom was quick as usual; we have Mrs. Pratchett for Math's anyway.

I was setting up my books when the door opened and Luke and Calum walked in.

"Hey boys" Ali and I sang in unison, "eyyyy" Calum yelled and smacked me across the forehead. "Helloooooo" Luke said in a weird voice, I laughed.

The boys sat behind us, so Ali and I chatted with them for a while. Everyone was in their seats when the door swung open, I looked around and there was no one away (For the first time ever). That's when I saw Tristen.

My stomach dropped and I was feeling weird. He started speaking to Mrs. Pratchett with a wide smile. Why is he here?...

I turned to my left and Ali was looking at me a little concerned and so was the boys.

"What?" "Jay are you feeling ok?" Ali asked.

"I'm fine...why?". "You look super pale" Calum said grabbing my shoulder. I shrugged he's hand off "I'm fine".

I looked to the front and our eyes met and he just smirked and smiled at me.

"Ok Class.... This is Tristen he will be a member of our math's class... so make him welcome" I felt like my chin fell straight to the floor.

"Ok choose a seat", he walked straight up to me and whispered in my ear... "It's good to see you again"

"Its only been 15 minutes" I responded a fake smile, he giggled. "Is this seat taken?" he gestured to the seat in front of me. "No" I said politely.

"Thanks... Jay" him saying my name sent shivers down my spine; he was kind of a freaky guy.

The class started and we got straight into work from the previous class.

"1x + 8by - 4 x 2x" I mumbled to myself working out the answer. "Do you need any help" I looked up and Tristen had turned his entire chair around and was staring at me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" He looked behind me and then back to me.

He leaned in close to me; "So you're still hanging out with those losers" He chuckled. "Oi Mate why don't you get back to your own work and leave Jay alone alright?" I turned to Calum... he looked really angry.

Tristen put his hands in the air "If you need any help tap me on the shoulder" He winked and went back to his work.

[5 minutes later]

I was really starting to understand the work we were doing until I felt a tap on my head. I lifted my head up it was Tristen once again, "Hey do you think you could help me?" I didn't want to but my parents would be disappointed if I didn't.

"Sure what do you need help with?" he smiled, I looked to Mrs. Pratchett she smiled. "Come around" he said, so I grabbed my pen and my book and walked over to him. "Ok what do you need help with" I asked a little bit frustrated. "Grab a chair" I quickly responded, " I'm fine standing thanks".

He showed me the equation and I began working it out in my book, I wanted to make sure I knew it before.

I felt Tristen shift in his seat and then I noticed him looking at what I was doing.

I had finished the work and ripped out the page on how to work it out and gave it to him.

He looked over the page and then smirked at me. "You're really smart you know" I blushed, and grabbed my book trying to keep my head down. He grabbed my wrist.

AGAIN!?!? WHY IS HE DOING THIS!?

I tried to slip out of his grip but he wouldn't let go! "Why don't you sit next to me there is a free seat" He whispered, I wanted him to stop he was beginning to hurt my wrist. "No let me go!" I whisper shouted with gritted teeth.

I hoped Ali or the boys saw what was going on but obviously they didn't. I got really close to him and said, "let me go!!!"

That's when I heard someone's chair screech on the floor and yelling began.

Writers Note: Soooo I hope the story is going ok... i was thinking of deleting it but my friend @Kiriya_Ai said I will die if I delete it sooo I think i better keep going!! 💙💜🐒🐵

Me :I'm thinking of deleting it i'm not getting alot of reads

@Kiriya_Ai: =_= delete it i kill you

Me: hahaha

@Kiriya_Ai: I'm serious :|

Me: really? u

@Kiriya_Ai: yap delete it ur dead :|

Me: OK OK

@Kiriya_Ai: Good now keep writing ^_^