>>4<<

I came out of the ship today listening to see if I could hear anything about Wells. If he was alive.

While I didn't hear anything about that, I did see him. So obviously they didn't kill him. I'm not sure what happened after I left the clearing, but I don't think it would be a good idea to ask.

Wells was carrying... clothes? I know he didn't go to an exchange down here, so where did he get them?

He was stopped by a boy, he had short, curly brown hair. I think is name is Atom. I couldn't quite hear what they were talking about, but both of them seemed to be getting annoyed.

I walked closer, therefore hearing them better as well.     "We share based on need, just like back home." Wells said.

"Maybe your home," I said when I was within a few feet of the two. "A lot of us didn't get what we needed. Especially because of everyone who was living the luxury life like you and your Princess." I huffed. "I'm sure the people in Phoenix never heard so much as their stomach growl."

"This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy chimed in, as if that basically wasn't what I just said. Atom moved to take the clothes from Wells, Bellamy saw the frustration in Wells' eyes, "If you want it back, take it." He told Wells. But, as anyone could assume, Wells didn't. Others listened though. One boy had called to take a pair of the boots that Wells was carrying. I later learned that the clothing Wells was carrying was from the two boys who died during landing.

ˏˋ°•*

I walked away from everyone because, let's face it, they were being dramatic. I like everyone here, but I can't stand them. This place reaks of testosterone. I had come to a stopping point and I sat down on a fallen tree. I saw Clarke, Finn, Octavia, and Monty come back, but I couldn't see Goggl- Jasper. I stood up and walked closer to them, soon noticing they didn't have any supplies. Clarke stopped in front of me, "Where is the group?" She said.

"Oh, hey! Nice to see you t-" I sarcastically said before being interrupted.

"Not the time Y/n. We were attacked. Where are they?" Finn asked in a nicer tone than Clarke had.

"This way," I pointed in the direction of the ship and lead them. Attacked? I thought. By what?

We soon met with the rest of the group. Wells and Murphy were fighting, it seemed with knives this time. "Wells! Let him go!" Clarke yelled. Jeez, she really had him wrapped around her finger, because he did just that without any hesitation.

Bellamy stopped Murphy from going after Wells again, he then turned to his sister, asking if she was alright. After confirming she was, he noticed they weren't carrying anything. "Where's the food?" He asked.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn explained.

"We were attacked." Clarke followed.

There it was again, attacked. The word made my heart drop. The radiation should have killed anything and everything living. Yet there was still something out there to be attacked by?

"Attacked by what?" Wells asked, facing Clarke.

"Not what. Who." Finn stated, "It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Everyone went quiet, but it didn't stay that way for long. Soon enough people started to talk and try to wrap their heads around the idea that people had survived the radiation all these years.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke explained. Her eyes soon traveling to Wells' wrist.

"Bad news is, the Grounders will." I stated.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked, looking around to see if he was missing Jasper.

"Jasper was hit. They took him. Where is your wristband?" Clarke said. She was still looking at Wells' wrist.

Wells looked to Murphy and Bellamy, "Ask them." He stated.

Clarke looked mad, "How many?" She asked in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy said with a smirk.

Clarke shook her head as her brows furrowed, "You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing." She said, not hiding her anger anymore. "That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" She was mad, and just as dramatic as our little Earth Chancellor.

"We aren't killing anyone, Princess." I said as I moved closer to her.

"We're stronger than you think." Bellamy stated. "Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!"

"Despite what you think, Bellamy seems to know more than what you claim to. Him and his little gang have helped to build shelter. All yours has done is go on a hike that got one of our own captured!" I said, stepping closer to Clarke. By the end of my statement I was less than a few inches away from her.

"Couldn't have put it better myself." Bellamy said. He put a hand on my shoulder to motion for me to step back. When his hand landed on my shoulder, goosebumps ran down my spine. I stepped back, but the touch of his hand still lingered even after he removed it.

Clarke was quiet. Her whole group was. That is, until Monty spoke to her quietly, "What do we do now?" He asked Clarke.

"Now we go after Jasper." She said, her voice calm again.

ˏˋ°•*

A/N: Currently working more on episode two's chapters!! While this is a story for Y/n and Bellamy, I'm thinking Y/n might be flirty with some others as well. I'm thinking it could help her get more of what she want.