Chapter 15 : Dramatic People

Haruka Kanzaki was later informed that it was Allmight who actually wanted to talk and as she sipped her green tea and listened she realised it was one of those conversations thatshe didn't want to be around for

Haruka Kanzaki was later informed that it was Allmight who actually wanted to talk and as she sipped her green tea and listened she realised it was one of those conversations thatshe didn't want to be around for. The 'I won't always be there' and the 'someday you'll have to succeed me' type. In the end it was Allmight explaining to the two the importance of the festival and how they would need to train their hardest. 

Eventually it was time for everyone to go home, the only problem was, the students of 1-A were trapped. There was a sea of students from other classes at their door and it was stressing most of the students out.

'If they're trying to scout us out then they should at least try to be discreet.' Haru thought to herself, deciding that she would leave once everyone's gone. She could get out right now and everyone would move apart, simply because Haruka Kanzaki had that effect on people.   

"What business do you have with class 1-A?" Iida inquired, chopping through the air.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway!?" Mineta, who might be the most distressed out of everyone, exclaimed.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo answered, being more sober than usual.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack." He continued as he walked out, "They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" He spat out.

Haru was about to insult him, when she heard a familiar voice.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." Shinsou spoke as he came into Haru's view.

"I hope not all the students in the hero course are like you, because seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He told everyone, scratching the back of his neck.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" Bakugou's previously sober mood was about to vanish.

"The school has left those of us with a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out." Now this was something she wasn't aware of. It had now occurred to her that her miniscule speech earlier. about second and third chances, was futile.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, I'll sweep you out from under your feet. I came with a war declaration." He announced.

'He did say he was going to be over dramatic, but to this extent? He's more interesting than I gave him credit for.' Haru thought to herself as she watched the intense stare off between Bakugou and Shinsou.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm from class B next door, I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it. Don't get so full of yourself!"

'Ah, another dramatic person.' She thought as she tuned out of the confrontation. When she was back on Earth Bakugo was gone and Kirishima was in tears.