Chapter 6: The start of a relationship

Y/n pov

As i heard via ask if i wanted to be her boyfriend, i started to blush really hard and my jaw dropped slightly. As soon as i met via, i loved her but i didnt want to ask her out incase i embarrassed myself if she said no. So thats why i became really happy when via made the first move.

Y/n: I-i... R-really?... i-is this some j-joke?

Octavia: N-no Y/n... i mean it... i want you to be my b-boyfriend...no jokes or anything...

I smile happily at via and blush harder as my eyes started to fill with tears of happiness

Y/n: Y-yes! I will be your boyfriend!

Octavia: Really!? Thank you!

Octavia jumped onto me and started to hug me tightly as her eyes also started to tear up from happiness.

Octavia: i still cant believe you like me the same way i like you!

Y/n: Of course i do! I have for as long as we have known eachother! I would have asked you out earlier...

Octavia: A-and why didnt you?

Y/n: I was worried i was going to embarrass myself if you rejected me...

Octavia: Well, at least we're together now!

Y/n: Yeah! Im still so happy!

Octavia: And now that we're together, i can do this!

Octavia quickly finished her sentance and quickly gave me a kiss on my lips.

Y/n: Oh wow...

Octavia giggled quietly as she saw me start to blush after she kissed me.

Octavia: So, should we go tell dad now?

Y/n: Yeah, lets go!

Octavia let go of me and gently held my hand as we walked out of her room. We walked into the living room and saw dad drinking a coffee as he watched tv.

Octavia: Hey dad?

Stolas: Yes via dear?

Octavia: Me and Y/n just wanted to tell you that we're-

Stolas: A couple?

Octavia: Yes?... How did you know that?

Stolas: I may have... ahem... been spying on you two a little bit...

Octavia: Ew! Dad! You were spying on us!? Thats so...creepy! Even creepier than you fucking that stupid imp! Or as you call him, your 'precious blitzy'

Y/n: Wait... Dad does WHAT!?

Octavia: Ill explain later!

Stolas: Hey, dont judge me for doing my royal work!

Octavia: For fucks sake... FUCKING AN IMP IS NOT ROYAL WORK!

Stolas: Listen! Via dear! Go up to your room and take a minute to cool down! You seem very angry today!

Octavia: Maybe because i found out that you are spying on me and Y/n!

Stolas: Okay! Fine ill stop spying on you! Now go upto your room and calm down! Y/n, you go up to.

I nod and i start to follow octavia out of the living room. We went back into octavias room and she started to calm down slightly.

Y/n: So, what has dad been doing that i dont know about?

Octavia: For a few months, dad has been fucking this dumb, red, dickhead imp called blitz...

Y/n: Why does that not surprise me...

Octavia: Can we just go to sleep now? That argument i just had has really tired me...

Y/n: Yeah, of course Vi Vi.

Octavia looks up me with a small happy smile.

Octavia: Did you just... Give me a pet name?

Y/n: Oh! Shit sorry! It just slipped out! Im sorry if you dont like it!

Octavia: No, no i like it! I love it even! Vi Vi... its a very cute name for me!

Y/n: Heh... Thanks Vi Vi

Octavia: I guess i should give you a nick name too. Hmmm... how about N/n?

Y/n: Yeah! I love it!

Octavia: Okay great! N/n!

Y/n: Um, anyways, can you get me a pair of your pajamas for me to wear? For bed?

Octavia looks at me and gives me a mischevious smile.

Octavia: No need, sleep in your boxers!

Y/n: Wait, really? You're fine with me basicaly being naked as i sleep beside you?

Octavia: Well, it isnt that weird saying that we're a couple now.

Y/n: I guess you're right!

I sit on the bed and i start to take my clothes off, leaving me to be just in my boxers.

Octavia also started to get undressed, leaving herself in a bra and panties. I cant help but look at her almost naked body. Octavia catches me quickly looking at her.

Octavia: See something you like?~

She asked me jokingly as i started to blush heavily.

Y/n: N-no! Yes!? I dont know?

Octavia: Dude, chill out. I was just fucking with you.

Y/n: O-oh, okay...

Octavia lays down on her bed and got under her blanket, starting to get herself comfortable.

I soon follow and get under the blanket and lay down beside octavia.

Octavia: Hey N/n

Y/n: Yeah, Vi Vi?

Octavia: Is it okay if we cuddled tonight?

Y/n: Y-yes! That w-would be fine! Go ahead!

Octavia: Thanks babe.

Octavia shuffled herself closer to me and started to cuddle herself into my chest. She kissed my chest gently and then looked up at me.

Octavia: Goodnight, i love you~

Y/n: Goodnight Vi Vi. I love you too~

Octavia giggles quietly and starts to fall asleep. It took me a little longer to get to sleep, but the feeling of Vi Vi's soft feathers helped me fall asleep. As i fall asleep with octavia cuddled against me, i start to wonder: "How did i end up getting a girlfriend as cute as her?"
____________________________________________