Honeymoon

Ja

"What's up instagram! Me and the lady are here at the airport heading to Maldives for our honeymoon! Say hey to instagram Mrs. Morant!"

"Hello instagram"

"She's not a morning person" He laughs

"Babe it's 7 in the morning! I haven't even had coffee!"

I laughed a little and then posted the video to instagram. "I'll go get you some Starbucks babe"

She nods. I head to the line and I noticed it was long as fuck. By time I get to the front it'll be boarding time and my baby needs her coffee. Ja cut to the front line and everyone looked at him crazy.

I don't care who you are you can't cut the line," a woman said

How about I pay for everyone's coffee?". He asked

You can cut in front of me I have time," the lady in front of her said and she agreed

Put it on here please." I handed the cashier my card and soon enough I had the coffee. "Here you go my lady"

"Wow that was fast"

"All I had to do was buy everyone's coffee"

"Babe really?" She chuckled

"Yeah you needed something and had I just stood there and waited my turn we was gonna miss our flight or you wasn't going to have your coffee."

"I could've been without—

"I told you as long as you're with me you won't ever go without something you want"

"I love you" Lauren blushed. Another twenty minutes had went past and it was now time for us to board the plane. We boarded Flight 223 and flew from Memphis to Maldives.

-next day-

Finally we are here! I took us a whole day to get here but so far it's worth it. We haven't even stepped foot onto the island and it's beautiful as fuck out here.

We looked around for our chauffeur and then we seen the sign "Mr. and Mrs Morant".

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Morant I am Juan and I will be your personal assistant for your time here in Maldi," He smiles

Nice to meet you Juan." Lauren shook his hand

Like wise man," Ja shook his hand as well

Juan drove us to the island and escorted us into our villa. "Babe I can't lie I never trusted you to book vacations but now I think I need to because this is beautiful"

"I told you trust ya boy sometimes"

"Oh my God they have a slide, babe look!"

"Yo! That's dope" Ja said

I will leave you guys to it. Here is the phone you will use to call me if you need anything," Juan said and handed me a black flip phone

"Thanks man"

"So what do you wanna do first? Make a baby?" Lauren laughed but I didn't

"Lauren, I told you no kids right now"

"It was just a joke relax."

"Babe I'm sorry. I want to have kids with you just not right now"

"Can we just find something to do and stop talking about it?"

"Of course. I have everything planned. Today we're gonna go parasailing, then a private dinner at the beach and after that I have a surprise for you"

"Ok well let me throw my swimsuit on"

"Better not be that blue one with the—"

"You mean this one?" She smirks and pulled out that exact swimsuit

"Lauren, I swear you better not put that on"

"I'm putting it on. Now you better go get dressed or I won't be putting nothing on you tonight"
...
Lauren

Y'all ready? Going up in 3,2,1". The boat driver said. He started the boat and soon enough we were going into the air.

"You scared babe?"

"I'm a grown ass man we don't get scared"

"Well you better watch that shark that's swimming under us"

"Oh hell no. Aye bruh let this muthafucka up"

Lauren busted out laughing. "Babe it's a joke"

"Stop playing baby you scared the shit out of me"

"I thought men don't get scared?" I laughed

"Bet. I got something for that ass tonight"