chapter 5

❀·no one's pov·❀

❀·no one's pov·

{Morning time/ 5:00 am}

Getting up early was not one of
Y/n's favorite thing, She hated morning.

Especially when it came to being woken rudely by a dumb clock, Right now she was eating some canned fruits.

"*yawn*... Oh, Good morning~"

Nearly choking on her food she jumped as she was soon tackled into a hug from behind, Tensing up Y/n began to sweat as she didn't know what was happening.

"G- *ahem* Good morning kalim, May I ask what are... What are you doing?"

(Its actually somewhat canon that dazai actually never was hugged so I believe he wouldn't know what one was either)

"Huh?! Im hugging you silly~ I'm sorry for scaring you, But were are you going? You look very well dressed?"

Kalim found it quite adorable when He saw the confusion on your face, Shaking her head Y/n throws away the can and goes to a mirror in the hall.

"Oh are you doing your hair? *gasp* can I help?!"

Kalim asked quite excitedly, It almost scared Y/n to see anyone this energetic and happy especially early in the morning.

"Sure, Knock yourself out"

Kalim momentarily stopped and tilted his head, Y/n goes dot eyed as she didn't expect that.

"It was just a saying, Don't actually do it!"

Shaking her head she couldn't believe that he was actually considering that, He just cheerfully smiles and begins to do my hair.

'You know, It feels nice to have someone do my hair... It feels warm..'

A faint smile etched itself on Y/n's face.

✾·kalim's pov·

As I did Y/n's hair I couldn't help but enjoy the softness of her hair, But it was at this time that when I mess with her hair I ended up being hit with a weird smell.

It wasn't bad But it was unusual for me, Maybe it was the type of soap Y/n used?

I shake my head and focused back onto doing Y/n's hair, The silence was quite nice. Finishing the last detail I back up and Look at her with a amazement.

 Finishing the last detail I back up and Look at her with a amazement