chapter 7

✿·Third pov·✿

✿·Third pov·✿

Since Y/n had the day off Y/n decided to head back outside, For what reason? Well because she was bored. Simple as that, And almost all the others were asleep.

Walking over towards the tree that she sat at yesterday she took notice of something behind it, Leaning over she see's a boy with light green hair and pale skin reading a book about 'Being a Knight' It seemed like a guide book.

A smile made it's way on her face as she was never able to make contact with this specific boy, Grabbing her own book out of thin air she sat next to him.

But he didn't seem to notice her as He seemed so intruded in the book, well that wasn't until Y/n quietly spoke.

"Ohh~ a guide book for knights, impressive I never once thought that there was one for such things. Do you like guide books too?! Oh, oh maybe we could tell eachother about our guide books what do you thi-"

Y/n was cut off as the male let out a shock gasp and stared at Y/n with wide eyed, But that quickly changed as he slightly glared at Y/n.

"Why is a human such as yourself doing here? Also did your parents never teach you person space! Your way too...close"

The male trailed off as he soon took notice at how Y/n's face darkened.

"You sure do have some nerve to insult me on my own property hm? While I do admire your courage please watch what you say, it would be a shame if you ended up just like the other previous rude guest I had

"You sure do have some nerve to insult me on my own property hm? While I do admire your courage please watch what you say, it would be a shame if you ended up just like the other previous rude guest I had..."

The male couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated, He looked down as he just processed what she had said.

'other previous rude guest? Did she do something to them...'

"... I apologize for my rude behavior, The name is sebek zigvolt.. But please do tell me what happened to these other guest?"

She didn't respond, Y/n just stared at him before she was quickly back to her cheerful self.

"Oh But seriously! Tell me, Do you actually like guide books?"

Letting out a sigh sebek knew he would never get a reply, putting the book down gently he made eye contact with Y/n.