I

*Percys POV*
It was about 4:00 am when me and my wise girl went for a run around the city. You my be asking why are you up so early, well last year me and Annabeth fell in to __hell__, and
The only way we can get to sleep is in the arms of the other and still we get nightmare's, thats the reason we were running at four. Oh my seed weed Brain I forgot to tell you my name, well the names Percy Jackson and I am a demigod.
        "Where were we this time" annabeth spoke in a calm and gentle voice.
        "The doors of death" I said to my understanding wise girl.
        Unknown to Percy and Annabeth four members of the Cahill family watch them from a distance from there car. As the large Hamilton Holt drove the car in a way to prevent the two they were fallowing from spotting them.
        "Don't forget we are catching Sadie and Carter for lunch today" Annabeth told her forgetful boyfriend.
        "Yes Ma'am" Percy said.
        Right as they started to trun around for the Jackson apartment two track darts are fired at both of them. Both manage to catch one of the darts as the other one hits its target with its victim falling in to a deep but not peaceful sleep for the Cahill team to move in and capture there targets.

*AN*
Please tell me how this story is going and how I can improve it do to this is my first FanFiction I have done.
*AN*