Chapter three (3)

It is Tuesday, Mary's birthday, and Samantha is at Mary's house . They were just lying on Mary's queen sized bed, Mary's parents were out to visit Mary's very ill uncle so they were alone in the house.

"I'm gonna make some sandwiches, k?" Samantha quickly said jumping off the bed, with a smile on her face.

"Cool......." Mary said,the whole time her eyes glued to her phone screen. She then looked up, "...... remember.... chocolate sandwich." They both said at the same time and Samantha giggled while walking out.

Samantha soon returned to the bedroom with two plates of chocolate sandwiches in her hands.

"So.....is Theo still as 'amusing' as before?" Samantha asked, handing the other plate to Mary and putting her plate on the duvets so she could bracket the 'amusing' with her fingers.

Mary frowned and gave Samantha an unimpressed look with a small smile on her face, "Look, Theo is great and I couldn't love him more at this time." she then proceeded to tell.

Samantha raised her brows, "Are y......". She was terribly cut by the doorbell ringing.

Mary jumped over the stairs with Samantha following.

"I thought they'd never come!!" Mary literally screamed as she opened the door.

And there they were. Andrew, Will, Theo, Chad and Seth were all standing at Mary's doorstep with smiles on their faces and -most importantly- with gifts in their hands.

"Fuck.... Samantha, you told her!" Chad said having heard Mary scream as she opened the door.

Samantha scoffed, "I fucking didn't tell her." Samantha whisper yelled.

"Yeah right" was all she got from Chad.

"Ok, ok, ok knock it off." Will came between the two of them-they were standing on the doorway, Chad outside and Samantha  inside-and  raised his arms to separate them as they got too close. This two haven't always seen eye to eye so it wasn't exactly a new thing to their friends.

Mary intervened, "Okay, guys now my gifts......?" she asked.

Seth quickly handed Samantha her gift, "There you go.".

They came in and went straight to the living room. They all sat except for Mary who was standing in front of them, EXCITEDLY.

"Let me go first" said Seth, " to get it over and done with. There you go."
He handed her a green jewelry box.

"Oohhhh thank you!!" Mary thanked excitedly. She opened it and revealed green keys earrings, they are so cute ......jeeeh. she was thinking.

"For you" Will said, giving her a birthday shopping bag.

Mary looked inside and saw green clothes, she proceeded to pull them out. It was a set of pyjamas. Pants that had happy birthday written on the thigh vertically, and a top that had my birthday written across the chest, and a pair of slippers.

Mary jumped on Will and hugged him with her legs wrapped on his waist "Thanks" she said as she got down.

Samantha couldn't help but feel a strange feeling in her heart, was it jealousy? No it's not jealousy. She thought. Yes it is.

"Have a great birthday"  Will sang.

"At least now you are no longer a child amongst adults." Chad said with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Yeah, isn't that great?" Mary replied sarcastically.

Chad just nodded.

Chad just gave her a hug and a happy birthday.

Andrew got them tickets for the S'diva night club for Friday. The boys were close to kissing Andrew's ass.

"Oh Sam, thank you. I love you......." Mary said to Samantha as she took the Fenty Beauty set and hugged her, "....... and it." They giggled.

Theo got her Oreo biscuits-her favourite-and a night out.

Her parents soon arrived with their gifts and they all had dinner.

______________________________

"Okay Sam, I will wear the blue one" Mary groaned as she went to her closet to change.

Samantha has been nagging Mary about her choice of colour for the past 7 minutes and 43 seconds exactly.

Green has always been Mary's favourite colour, so she decided to wear a green dress to her date with Theo but Samantha kept saying that Theo's favourite colour is blue, I would advise you to wear blue on this date that he asked  you on. Then 2 minutes later it turned into, I am forcing you to wear blue. Mary was tired of saying no so she decided to go with blue.

"Wow, you are as hot as a furnace, girl......." Samantha paused to look at Mary from head to toe. ".......if Theo leaves you for anyone, I promise you...he would be totally blind."

Mary turned and turned letting Sam observe her entire body.

The car hooted outside, and Mary and Samantha ran downstairs to the door. Mary saying goodbye to her parents as she did so.

"Hey hottie, you ready?" Theo greeted his Rose, totally ignoring Samantha who was standing at the doorway too.

Mary gave him his favourite thing about her, her either heartbreaking or heartmending smile. "For our 12th date? YES." She replied with a giggle.

"Lead the way, babes" Theo said and Mary walked ahead but not before waving at Samantha.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Yay who's excited for the celebration on Friday??? ME!!! But we still have to see Theo and Mary's date.

Please vote, comment and follow me. LOVE YOU GUYS. *Hugs and kisses

Qq: Do you ship Samantha with Seth or with Will??

I wrote this chapter on the 20th July 2022.

Ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍