Chapter six (6)

Sam and Mary went earlier to the party, they just could not wait. Andrew, Theo and Chad arrived later, and Seth and Will were the latest to arrive.

Will really did not drink because he doesn't like to drink, he drinks only when they go to their classmates' parties, not some random night club.

They were still sitting in the lounge when Will said, "My water seems to have run out, so let me..." He realised that no one was really listening to him so he just got up.

He walked to the bar, feeling a stare, but he shook it off.

He got the bar and sat down "Water refill please".

As the bartender took his class and poured more water, Sam threw herself on the stool next to his. The bartender gave him his class of water.

Will turned around only to notice Sam, "Hi Sam, what you doing here?" He asked, feeling a little uneasy.

"Hey, wine refill!" She screamed as she was beyond drunk. But Will could see that her wine glass was still full.

He just smiled and nodded, and she smiled awkwardly too.

"Sam, I have been looking for you everywhere, gosh you scared me." Mary appeared with a frown on her face.

Sam literally groaned and covered her mouth quickly, realising she did not groan inside.

She threw herself in Will's arms and said, "She ya....." Will's eyes are wide open at this. "Oops" she says as she almost spills her drink.

She walks away waving at him.

"You see that girl, she likes you a lot." A voice says from behind Will. As he turns around he se........

He sees the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his entire life. She was smiling at him, she had pink lips, he was not sure if they are naturally pink. She wore these black and red tight pants, a black top and a pair of heels.

"Nah, I don't think so." He even almost forgot what she had said.

"I think you should ask her friend, she clearly knows." She said as she took a few steps closer so she could sit at the stool next to his.

"Yup" Will said, trying to close the conversation. He wanted to just stare at her.

"Hi, I am new in Milan." The girl said, reaching her hand out for him to shake.

Will simply just looked at it.

"I'm Will." He said with a bored expression. He hoped his voice won't give away the fascination he felt inside for her, because his face was doing a pretty good job at it.

She dropped her hand to her side, noticing that Will has no intention of shaking it.

"I'm Anda." She said with a small smile. Deep down inside, he was asking himself 'what kind of a name is that!?'. In his head, he was thinking "under" . He even wanted to ask, but he remembered, cool and bored expression.

"Wanna show me around town someday? Maybe the positano spiaggia?" Anda asked. She even got the pronunciation of spiaggia wrong. Where could she come from? Maybe Pakistan or Colombia or Indo.....

"Let's go bro. They are playing pong." Will smirked and he moved his gaze from into the air, to Anda.

"Yeah uhm, nice chat." He said and disappeared.

__

It was back to Monday, and the day was as slow as ever. Everyone was sitting in the cafeteria (some schools in Milan Italy do not go for lunch, because by lunchtime the school is long out. But things were different at LivingDream High, they went for lunch.) and eating lunch as always.

Will didn't seem to have much of an appetite, he just drank his water. He was thinking, thinking hard.

"Hey, Will could I have your burger?" Chad asked with a mouthful of food of course.

Will just nodded torwads his food in response.

"Is everything okay, Will?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, why?" Will responded, looking like he just got burnt to reality.

Mary shrugged, "You have been seeming not okay ever since Friday." She added.

"Yeah dude, Rose's right." Theo spoke with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah, I am okay." They all looked at him expectedly, except for Sam. He could see they did not believe him. "Really, I'm okay."

"Will, man you can tell us." Theo said with curiosity more than concern. "Is it a girl?" He wiggled his eyebrow suggestively.

"Oka...." The bell quickly rang, and Will couldn't feel more happy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey!! I wrote this chapter for 3 whole days. I'm so sorry for cutting the party scene short. I'm only 13, I don't know what happens at parties.

Please follow me, comment and vote.
Tell others please. I love you guys.

I wrote this chapter on the 16th September 2022.

Ciao😍