Chapter four (4)

"Theo you booked the whole restaurant for me?" Mary asked Theo surprised.

"Anything for my first and last love." Theo replied with a smirk as he pulled a chair for himself after pulling one for Mary.

"Jeez, I am as hungry as fuck" Mary told Theo, clutching her stomach.

Theo chuckled and cleared his throat for the waiter to come. He came and took their orders.

"A hamburger and a chocolate sandwich please." Said Mary. Right after she said that, she got surprised glances from both the waiter and her boyfriend.

Theo cleared his throat and leaned in his head to whisper to Rose, "Rose, are you sure? C'mon honey, let's get a fancy dinner."

Rose just shook her head and said, "I am sure besides you should save some money for your trip to Lesotho, right?"

"Right" He nodded and turned to the smiling waiter and said, "Some oysters and a bottle of red wine, please."

Theo was indeed planning to go to Lesotho soon, he has traveled to many/some countries. He wants to be a foreign language translator when he is working in the military, yes that's where he wants to work even Rose and his family are completely adamant on locking him up in his room the day he goes to the freaking interview.

As they were eating, Theo got on one knee in front of Rose. Rose gasped barely holding herself from fainting out of joy.

"Rosemary Stallion," he said pulling a green ring box in his pockets. "Will you do me the honours of taking this promise ring and promising me as much as I am promising you that I will never ever look at anyone else the same way that I look at you and as soon we are done with high school, I will be sure to put a proposal ring on that finger of yours?" He was breathing heavily by now.

Mary's brown eyes were filled with tears now.

"I promise you that I will do the same." It is safe to say that tears were now streaming down her flushed cheeks.

Even though Mary was not quite happy that this ring was just a promise ring, she was still happy that Theo at least loved her enough to promise to never leave her.

Theo got up and hugged Rose as tight as he could.

______________________________

"Ohh god, I wish I was you!" Samantha said to Mary for the hundredth time after Mary told her about Theo.

It is Friday and, Mary and Samantha were walking to their respective first class together, English class. Sam could not stop talking about Theo's promissory stunt ever since Wednesday.

"Sam, please" Mary groaned.

"Okay okay okay." Samantha accepted, chuckling.

Mary quickly changed the subject.

"I heard Will is gonna be in our English class today." Said Mary.

"Really?" If Samantha's eyeballs did not have the nerves at the back, they would have popped out.

At that moment, Mary saw Will walking far away from them but still heading to the same direction as them.

"Hey, Will" she called out.

Will took time to turn his head to them.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Will's pov

Seth and I got out of his car, I sighed heavily as I stepped out.

"See you later bro" Seth said with a smile, knowing very well how much I hate English. "Hope you enjoy English." he was now laughing out loud.

"Hahaha" I mimicked and then I quickly went silent, just looking at him with a bored expression.

"Okay, sorry man. I have to bounce to Maths." Seth said walking away.

"Cool bro" I walked to my class too.

As I was walking, I saw Sam and Mary walking infront of me. Fuck what am i gonna do? I can't meet Sam. I just started walking a little bit further from them.

"Hey, Will" someone called out to me. It took me a minute to realise who it was and to turn my head to her.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"Hi, Mary" Will said, starting to retreat.

"So Will, I hear we are going to be in the same class huh?" Mary said, pulling Will to her.

Samantha was just watching the whole thing and walking at the same time.

Will accepted that he has to walk with them.

"Yeah, isn't that fun?"

They walked, Will avoiding Sam at any cost.

///////////////////////////////////////////

So guys, in the next chapter we'll be going to the party. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Please comment, vote and follow me PLEASE!!! Loves and hugs

Qq: Do you think Theo is gonna keep his promise?

I wrote this chapter on the 21 July 2022.

Ciao 😍😍😍😍😍