Chapter 7:

Today is the day before Halloween and since our school was nice enough to give us Halloween off, we're celebrating it today. I decided to be Cleopatra because she was a queen, like me. When I walked into school, I saw an assortment of monsters and animals bowing down to someone...and guess who that someone was. It was Sasha, and she was dressed like Cleopatra too, in fact I think we had the same costume. I stood there staring into her beady, little eyes until she noticed me glaring at her. She looked shocked for a minute then pleased that she had shown up here first.

I grunted then ran to the bathroom. I did what I could with my costume and when I finished, I was a creepy zombie. We were similar in a way, you may not even know this but you could be walking on top of someone's dead body in a cemetery and not even know it. So zombies have people walking all over them and so do I. And by people I mean Sasha, my so-called friends, and practically everyone in school. Everyone seems to judge me by my name and not who I really am, well everyone except Samantha. Before I might've wished it was Sasha, but now even the thought of her being my best friend is disgusting. It seems as though she is trying to make my life miserable. Like yesterday she told me that my outfit looked like something her cat would wear. I had heard rumors that she was a bully but I never believed it until I was the one being bullied by her. But she'd better watch out, because I know her secrets too, and I'm not scared to drag her straight down with me. I walked out of the bathroom and to my locker when a weird looking doll fell out. It looked like a baby jester thing or something. I noticed a worn-out tag hanging off its hat, it said, Hello my name is Bow Bow, let's be best friends.

"Weird..." I muttered. I shoved the doll back into my locker and went to my next class. Later that day I opened my locker and immediately got a call. I sighed and walked away for one second to answer but when I came back, someone had gummed my locker door. I was fine with my boring school stuff and Bow Bow getting stolen, but my phone was a whole nother story. So I had no choice but to put it in my pocket and bring it to class with me. Most of my contacts were family and friends anyway, and they all knew I was in class right now. Everything was going smoothly when my phone started vibrating like crazy. I peeked at who was spamming me and it was the same unknown number every single time.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"I don't know, can you?" The teacher asked. I hate when teachers do that. The entire class went ooh and waited for my response.

"For your information, yes I can." I smirked. The teacher muttered something under her breath, then excused me. I sat on the toilet seat and scrolled through the texts. They all said the same thing, Bow Bow. Okay that was a little odd. I blocked the number, stuck my phone back in my pocket, and went back to class. It was the end of the day and the janitor had let me borrow some gloves to remove the gum from my locker door. I removed it and got my bag. Surprisingly, Bow Bow the doll was gone. I don't know who would want him, but I was too old for dolls anyway. Suddenly I got a text, You let me go. It was from the same number as earlier...I thought I had blocked them. That was kind've weird...so I deleted the messages and blocked them this time.

I got home from school and went into my room to see Bow Bow sitting on my bed. His little expression didn't look as cheery as earlier...it looked vengeful. Next to his foot was a note. I snatched it and went out into the hallway to read it. You left me alone, now I will do the opposite to you. I peeked into my room...and Bow Bow was gone.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the longer wait to update I'll try to update more often from now on