Chapter 2:

Samantha was standing there getting her books out of her locker, and I hated it. She was at my locker. Well, my locker was next to it, but last year I used that locker to hide the clothes and makeup my parents wouldn't let me wear. I had emptied it out at the end of last year but I didn't expect anyone to move in. McKenzie Pharrell had that locker last year, but I bugged her so much that she moved to the other side of the hall. And I knew that I could get Samantha to move too, within at least two months.

"So Samantha..." I whispered. She looked up at me, "What's your homeroom?" I asked. I was praying she didn't say 212.

"212." She chirped. Dang it, she was in my homeroom. I slammed my locker door shut and walked into homeroom, Samantha followed. Before I knew it, it was lunch. Samantha followed me to the lunch room. I could hear people whispering about me, my friends just stared. I pretended I didn't know she was following me and sat at the table with my friends. I slid into the seat next to Sasha, Samantha sat next to me.

"Who's your little friend?" Sasha laughed. I knew they weren't laughing at me, but with me. So I laughed too. And Samantha laughed.

"Will you just go away?" I sneered.

"Not until I know your name!" She giggled.

"Its Quin okay?" I muttered.

"No it isn't." She said. I took her cookie off her tray, and shoved it into her mouth to shut her up. My friends and I giggled. Samantha got up and went into the hall, and returned with...a guitar? The whispers started.

"Why does she have a guitar?" Natalie asked. I shrugged. And then she started singing. In the middle of the cafeteria, in the middle of lunch, she started singing hallelujah. She walked by each table strumming her guitar and singing her little heart out. My friends and I were laughing so hard our sides hurt. But we didn't realize everyone was starting to get up and sing along with her. Soon everyone was up except for the popular kids, also known as my friends and I and the popular boys. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. Wow her grip was strong considering how tiny she was. She led me around the room on her heelys, this was so embarrassing. I tried to see my friends' faces, but the crowd was evolving so much I couldn't see our table. Then I heard them laughing, not with me this time, but at me. I took advantage of her grip on my arm and shoved her as hard as I could. She fell to the ground, everyone stopped singing and gasped. I kicked her trembling foot and stormed out of there. I didn't hear anyone laughing now. All I heard was gasps and whispering.

Two teachers brushed past me as I speed-walked to the girl's bathroom. I ran inside and slammed the stall door. I hid in there until lunch was over and I finally had to go back to class.

-----------------------------------------------------

this chapter is pretty short so sorry about that but there will be some drama coming up soon :)