01

"Don't stop-" I say as my grip on the bedsheets tightened. "Are you ready to cum for me cupcake?" I nodded my head quickly as his tounge drew circles around my clit.

"Words baby use your words" "Y-yes" I manage to squeak out before I moan in delight as I cum all over his tounge.

"You taste so good" He says as he comes out from under the sheets and gives me a passionate kiss the lips.

"I love you Bella" "I love you too Jay" I tell him as I kiss the corner of his mouth and get out of bed to start my day.

We've been living at John B's chateau for a few months now and we've still managed to keep our relationship a secret. I don't know how John B still hasn't picked up on the fact that JJ and I are dating.

He's been so proud of the "no pogue on pogue macking" rule that his pride has made him blind of our relationship. Ever since he created that rule, Jay and I found it more difficult to keep our hands off eachother.

I've had a crush on JJ ever since that day at the playground and we've always had a different relationship compared to the other pogues.

When we were 15 he took me to the school dance and confessed his feelings for me when we got home later that night.

Though I did like him back I could never be in a relationship with him out in the open because if my father ever found out he would shoot JJ right on the spot.

My dad, Frank, was always an alcoholic dirtbag and after my mother passed away from a drug overdose he's just gotten worse.

I've only been home twice in the last couple of months and he hasn't seemed to notice or care, but I'm glad he doesn't because I plan to leave that part of my life in the past.

"Guys the twinkie leaves in 2 minutes" I hear John B yelling from outside. "Coming!!" I respond as I put my sneakers on and grab my backpack.

"Come on baby we're leaving" I tell JJ as he gets up from the bed and follows me out to the twinkie.