A Day With Jay Continued

After that long ass kiss we went to go get something to eat. Where you wanna go ma .? He asked ummm chick-fil-a I said with a smile . Alright he said he pulled up to chick-Fil-a and walked in . Welcome to chick-fa - la can I take yo order the girl said . Umm what you want ma he asked a number five I said anything to drink ma'am she asked umm a sprite . I said as I began to reach for my purse but I was stopped by jay's hand I got it shawty this our first date let me cater to you he saif grinning. Okay I said smiling aww you guys are so cute the girl said I laughed oh where not together I said . Oh excuse me my bad she said oh no your fine I said smiling after we got our food we sat down and ate we talked About a lot I was acutely surprised we had a lot in common . After looking in storS in The mall we decided to head home because it had been dark . I opened the door and greeted jay's ma and ran upstairs and flopped on his bed he came in after and sat on his king sized bed taking off his shoes you so goofy he said . Oh ya room is ready go check it out its right across from daddy's he said boy gtf I said while getting up and taking my stuff to the room it was so clean . It had a flat screen tv queen sized bed my own bathroom a walk in closet and did I mention one wall was a chalk board 😍 . Omg I loved it after about 10 minutes of setting up I had some Business to handle downstairs. I walked down there And sat down on the couch next to ms bills is there something wrong sweetheart . Umm yes I said what is it ! Is it Jay did he put his hands on you she said sternly I laughed oh no mam your son is most very respectful and he's a sweet boy its just that I feel like if I'm going to be staying here I need to have responsibilities just like everyone else no exceptions I saw you crying over the bills the other night and I decided you needed this I put one grand { 1 thousand dollars} in her hand. She hugged me oh thank you Iyanna how can I ever re pay you she said smiling just by letting me stay here I said hugging back . After that I went upstairs put my hair in a sloppy bun them took a shower did my hygiene and put on my pjs when a loud sound of thunder shook the house I ran and jumped into jays bed " damn you scared ma he Asked laughing " yes I said laying on him like a baby he patted my back .

{ jays pov}
After about 10 minutes she was nocked out I slid from under her to go turn the lights off in her room but I guess she felt me get up Jay she said In the cutest sleepy voice . Yeah I said where you going she said to Go cut of your lights I said take me with you she said I picked her up and she layed her head on my shoulder I swear she the biggest baby thug ever 😂😍. I layed her back down and scooted over I didn't think she wanted a nigga all on her but I guess I was wrong she got up and moved closer next to me an held her.

That was short owell