A Day With Jay

{ what she wore }

After making jay and his mother something to eat i decided that we should go to the doctors office to see if I was pregnant I mean I'm pretty young I'm definitely not ready for a little girl or little boy I have a whole life ahead of me and I want to live it to the fullest. As we pulled up to the doctors office my heart begin to jump out of my chest I was so nervous what was I going to my mom she wouldn't believe me if I told anybody I will be scared for them because of Ron and his crew, they don't play when it comes to snitching . Miss briggs A lady called my name to go into the doctors office I looked at Jay with only fear in my eyes you got this baby I promise and if you need an abortion I'll pay for it he said . It's crazy because I've just met this boy and I feel like we have so much in common I think I'm falling for him honestly. As I make my way back to the room my heart drops lower and lower and lower each step I take.

S
K
I
P
S
{ i'm skipping this part because I have no idea what the doctors would ask or say 💀😂}
After about an hour my results came back it turns out that I was not pregnant I was so happy and thankful I'm so young and I want to live my life to the fullest. I walk back to the lobby to find Jay sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute I didn't want to wake him up so I sat on his lap and whispered in his ear " wake up daddy" then he immediately woke up his eyes got big he looked at me and he began to blush. I began laughing out loud I guess I woke his little friend up when I whispered in his ear 😏😂🍆. He lifted me up to where I was covering his manhood and ran out the lobby all the way to the car . He got in the driver seat
While still holding me . He flipped me around to where we were face-to-face it was awkward for a while because neither one of us knew what to say. I look down to fiddle with my fingers a habit of always has I did it when I was nervous. Why are you nervous ma he questioned me because you're so beautiful I said in my head LOL! Umm I hesitated because I don't want to say anything stupid & mess up the whole mood. He chuckled you can't kill the mood if it's already perfect. We made eye contact he leaned in and I did to when our lips Met I feelt a spark that I didn't feel with Trey when we kissed. He gently put his hands on my waist and began to move me back and forward on his man hood he bit my lip asking for entrance and I let him in our tongues wrestled for at least four minutes then he Let go damn ma I wasn't expecting that I giggled and he smiled his charming smile at me I felt like me and him where going some where.

That was short I know but I'm sleepy I'll update tomorrow