Friday .!

{ outfit above but with a shorter white shirt and legend blues . }
( I skipped to Friday If you where wondering)

It was Friday and it was my last day at jays house. I woke up and slicked my long hair into a tight donut bun put on my outfit and some pearl earrings . The night before I had packed all my stuff . I come out the bathroom then go to jays room . You ready ma he asked checking out my outfit . Yeps I replied he grabbed some of my bags and went to the car " I have to do something before we go . I went to go hug ms bills goodbye thanks for everything I said she hugged me and kissed my forehead no, thank you ... If you ever need anything you have my number and a open home . Thank you I smiled and left . Jay put my stuff in the trunk and speed off . I was awaken by Jay touching my thigh wake up ma he said . I opened my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt. He helped me get my stuff out of the car. Ugggh I don't want you so go he said . I laughed I don't wanna overstay my welcome I said. We walk to my front door and I knock on it . Jay scoots in front of me just incase something went down. He nocked on the door And My Mother answered. She looked at me and drew her arm back and slapped me . I stood there in shock . You think you can just fuck my man and his friends then leave. You hoe . I grew angry I sat my bag down and Jay grabbed my arm let me go I whispered . He did as told I opened my water and threw it on her face and slapped her I gripped her hair and dragged her to the ground . Bae chill Jay pulled me off . She got up and ran to her room . I felt so betrayed. I ran to my room and grabbed most of my stuff I would come back 2n to get all my stuff .