Just Another Day At School // Continued

After The Little Altercation With The Basic's I Still Feel Like Somebody Else Wants To Fw Me This Morning . We Had At Lest 20 Minutes Until The First Bell Rang Meaning We Had To Go To First Period . I Walk a to The Bathroom To Freshen Up . By Now My Lipstick Was All Dried Up . "Im About To Get To Class Early Chica" Julia Says Ok Bye Girl . I Check Instagram Then Head To Class . some Dumb Fuck Bumps Into Me And Makes Me Drop All My Shit . "Omg I Would Appreciate If You a Watched Where You Was Going Dude Damn ". I Mean I'm Not The Type If Person a to Get Out Of Character But Today Is Just Not my Day 😕. "Damn My Bad Ma"He Says As He Picks My Books Up . Woah The Look He Gave Me Made Me Feel Some Type Of Way ,I've Never Felt This Way Before 💕😻. He Licked His lips And Looked At Me And Smiled . "Umm Umm Umm I -I'm Sorry For Being So Rude My Day Isn't Going So Swell. I Sturterd Ummmm "Jaylen " He Said I'm Jaylen Umm Hi Jaylen I'm Iyanna But People Call Me Redd . Umm Who You Got For Home Room I Asked . Uhh He Looked At His Paper And Said Ms. Brunson .? With Confusion Oh Yeah You Got Home Room With Me We Can Walk Together To Class .The Tardy Bell Rang And We Where All Settled I Was A Straight A Student I Was Never Satisfied With A B Or C . I Mean I'm Not A Troubled Kid Cause I Really Hate Coming Out Of My Character. I Was Rudely Interrupted By Ms Brunson's Question . " So Iyanna How Do You Calculate Slope Sense You Don't Want To Pay Attention The Whole Classed Laughed . To calculate the slope of a line you need only two points from that line, (x1, y1) and (x2, y2). The equation used to calculate the slope from two points is: On a graph, this can be represented as: There are three steps in calculating the slope of a straight line when you are not given its equation" "get out of my class Iyanna " ms Brunson said "umm for what .? I answered your question right .? I responded. " I'm tired of your smart ass attitude you just think your better than everyone in this class room so you can shut the hell up and get the fuck out of my class room " she yelled . By now I was heated how the hell did I get in trouble for answering a damn question I'm tired of her and her bullshit . "Maybe if you had a father in your life ." She mumbled " OH HELL NO YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP YOU OLD ASS DUSTY ASS BITCH NO TEACHING ASS BITCH NONE OF YOUR STUDENTS LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING TEACH AND THE ONLY REASON YOU STILL HAVE YOUR JOB IS CAUSE YOU SUCK PRINCIPLE JONES UP IN THE BATHROOM AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY DAY YEAH I KNOW I STAY AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY TO GET MY GRADES UP AND YOU ALSO FUCK WITH STUDENTS DIRSTY ASS BITCH FUCK YOU AND THIS WHOLE SHOOL DUMB ASS DUCK .😡😡😡😡😡 she broke out into tears I actually don't give a fuck I been Tryna keep my cool today but mfs just don't get it today she took it to far bringing my father into this . I tell Julia that I'm going home then I head out.

Jaylen's Pov : damn . She was so little with so much anger ms Brunson ran out the classroom crying . Idk what hoped into Iyanna I just met her and I probably won't ever see her agin . She might have mic or challenge forever (alternative school) I wonder what happened to her dad to make her say that . That was pretty harsh . It's my first day here and everything crazy . 😕

👣👣 Back to redd's Pov 👣👣

🚗I was in my car thinking I haven't saw my baby Trey all day I'm gone stop by his crib and surprise him with some McDonald's 🍔🍟🍦|| I pull up and knock on the door all I hear is soft music real loud soft music I call his phone and I hear it ring he must be in the back .. I use the spare key under the mat in front of the door and let my self in . "Baby" I semi yell "Uhh -ahhhh -ahhhh yeahhh yeah Trey ahh" I hear moans coming from trey's room wtf . I think . I walk back to the room and nearly broke down in tears .
I
Could
Not
Believe
My
Eyes .💔