New Friend Part 2

D: Rose I'm hiding under the sink Aubrey scares me.

R: The oncoming storm, the destroyer of worlds, the Doctor...is hiding under the kitchen sink

D: unfortunately yes.

R: Why does she scare you?

D: Because I feel like I know her

R: Maybe she's a past companion of the TimeLord Doctor's. Wait, is Willow home?

D: Yeah. They're having a pillow fight.

R: She seems harmless. Just tell her to settle down. She sounded like she's twenty, you're older than her.

D: Okay. I'll try.

D: She said she's 107

R: That's impossible

D: Maybe she's a TimeLord

R: I think she would have mentioned that

D: Who knows. Please hurry I'm back under the sink.

Rose jogs down the hall to her flat and unlocks the door. As soon as the door opens, the room is filled with Willow's and Aubrey's voices.

"Wanna see something cool?" Aubrey asks Willow.

"Yeah!" Aubrey pulls a very familiar tool out of her jacket pocket and points it at the ceiling light. It glows blue and buzzes and the light bulb shatters. "That was awesome! What is that thing?"

"This is a sonic screwdriver. Got it as a Christmas present from my adoptive father."

"What happened to your parents? Oh sorry. That was rude to ask."

"It's alright, lass. I don't care. My dad's a whackjob and my mom died when I was really little."

"Who are you?!" Rose shouts in confusion.

"Oh, hello Rose! We discussed this over the phone. My name's Aubrey Saxon and I'm a Ti-" Rose claps my hand over Aubrey's mouth. She licks her hand and Rose pulls it back.

"That's sick!"

"You put your hand there! Anyways, I'm a-"

"Don't say it!" Rose exclaims. She raises an eye brow and points over to the sink.

"Your husband's under there."

"Yes, I know. Doctor! You can come out now." He opens the cabinet under the sink and comes tumbling out, holding something in his hands.

"I found a friend under here. This is Fluffy." Aubrey walks over to him and takes the thing out of his hands.

"Aw! It's so cute!" She turns around and holds it out to Rose.

"That's a mouse!"

"Yeah, no crap, Sherlock." Aubrey says in a sarcastic voice.

"Get it out of the house!"

"/His/ name is Fluffy!" The Doctor stands up next to Aubrey.

"He might eat Rory." Willow says from the couch.

"Exactly. Now, Aubrey, take the mouse outside." Rose points to the door.

"You will be missed, Fluffy. Willow, why don't you set Fluffy free while the adults talk for a while." The Doctor takes Fluffy from Aubrey and holds him out for Willow to take.

"I'm an adult!" She whines. Aubrey ruffles up Willow's dark blonde hair.

"It's alright, lassie. This really isn't an adult talk. This is just a 'yell at Aubrey' talk."