Chapter 9

Nikita's P.O.V
It's been one thing after another since things had gone down even Alucard and Walter had doubled down on any training I do. Some days it was one on one and other days I was fighting them both which they found amusing especially when they would be growled at by me. I winced as I blocked another hit from Walter and Alucard with my wires and I flicked my hand to use my wires to send them sliding back as I panted softly.

Walter chuckled. "Your starting to slow down Nikita guard up!" He attacked and I moved dodging Alucard who attacked from behind and I used my shadows to send Alucard flying at Walter and smirked to myself before I attacked and barely dodged their offense.

Training had been crazy and we stopped when my mother whistled and I looked up to her window seeing her motion for me and I sighed. "Thank you for the training Alucard, Walter."

"Your welcome master/Nikita." The duo spoke slightly bowing in respect and I smiled before going to my mothers office and knocked on her door.

"Enter Nikita." My mother spoke as I opened the door and walked it before closing it behind me seeing my mother looking at a report seriously.

"What's going on?" I walked over and saw her pass the file over as I took it and started reading about the things going on in Rio and frowned. "Rio? That's going to be a tough mission we have to move the coffins and weapons and then there's Seras she's not drinking blood. Both myself and Alucard can withstand the flight but not Seras not unless we move her in her coffin." Sighing softly as I thought of what to do. "I'll talk with Alucard about it."

"Yes please do that; perhaps he'll think of some other way but your also taking Pip with and he may have connections to smuggle in the weapons and coffins." Integra spoke as she smoked one her cigars it was something that I got use to ignoring and I hated that she did it but she would still whatever she wished.

"Yes mother; so we're going undercover? How?"

"Yourself and Alucard will be undercover as a husband and wife that just got married. Walter already has the dress in your room and Alucard will choose the ring make sure this all looks good. Yourself, Alucard and Seras will be in the main hotel where we suspect the enemy will attack while Pip will be in another and he will steal a helicopter to help you all evacuate when it's time to leave. Make sure that Millenium knows who their messing with, well done with your training earlier you truly have gotten so much stronger."

I smiled softly at her compliment. "Thank you mother; and it's only because those two crack down on my training. Speaking of which how are the Wild Geese doing? I know you have Seras with them lately."

Integra smirked. "Believe it or not their doing exceptionally well; that's why I'm sending Pip with you three."

I hummed softly. "We also have to move our coffins and weapons, might need to be smuggled. I'll talk with Alucard and Walter, perhaps Pip would have an idea of how to move our stuff without customs or any of that bothering us. Then we also need to have an escape route ready in that country; I'm sure that it's going to need to be a plane. You've really given me a headache mother." Playfully glaring at her as she chuckled.

"Of course I have; but I'm curious to see what you come up with. Go ahead and go talk to them about it; you leave within the next week or so, if you can go sooner perfect." My mother spoke as she got back to work while I left her office and sighed going to Walters room and knocked seeing him smirking as he knew I hated wearing dressed and heels, I hated being girly girl. "May I have the things please Walter."

Walter chuckled walking to a table in his room grabbing the heels and wrapped box. "Anything else young master?"

"Do you know where Pip, Alucard and Seras are?"

"I do believe Seras should be in soon with Pip from training and Alucard has gone to his room. Did your mother fill you in on everything?" Walter was curious as he followed me from his room as we walked down stairs and on the main floor Seras came in glaring at the Wild Geese who were singing a dirty song which I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Just that myself, Alucard, Seras and Pip will be on a mission in Rio. Other then that we have to find a way to move the coffins, weapons and Seras into the country and out without needing to deal with border problems. I know cause of Seras not feeding she'll have to be in her coffin the entire way, pain in the ass but oh well I'll think of some thing. Unless..." Smirking as I watched Pip.

"What is it Nikita?"

"Hold on. Pip? Can you come here please?" I stood holding my things as he walked over looking curious.

"Yes miss?" Pip spoke as soon as he was standing in front of me.

"How good are you getting things smuggled into and out of places and countries? I'm speaking weapons, coffins, and a certain vampire." Knowing he would catch onto who I was talking about.

Pip chuckled smiling. "So long as the right people get paid what they want then they'll help us out. Is there a mission coming up?"

"Within the next couple days to a week depending on how fast we can get things set up and on the move. It's going to be in Rio de Janiero, apparently our enemy has numbers building there. We're going to deal with them."

Pip hummed. "Give me a bit and I'll get a hold of my contacts, I'll let you know they want and how quickly they can get us into Rio and by what ways."

"I'm also going to talk to Alucard cause of Seras, I'm sure we can move her in a plane but I'll double check, she'll have to be locked in her coffin." I sighed softly getting a headache. "But please let me know as soon as possible Pip."

Pip saluted me before returning to his group as they headed to do whatever they needed too, and myself along with Walter headed downstairs to the basement and I stopped by the mirror as we opened it and gently pulled Walter back away from the entrance as I heard a slight growl coming from Alucard. "Hold on." I went down first and the lights turned on as I saw Alucard asleep but tears of blood ran down his face.

Walter caught onto what was happening and left to give us room while I walked over setting my things on his bed before walking to Alucard and sat on the arm of his chair.

"Alucard? My mate, please wake up love." I gently ran my fingers through his hair and felt him hold me close as he was waking up and saw him sneer seeing he had been crying. "You alright?"

"Just memories pathetic." Alucard growled slightly and I sighed softly grabbing a tissue and gently cleaned the tears away from his face.

"It seems that no matter what we are, human or vampire we will always have nightmares or memories that won't leave us alone." I spoke softly and got up walking to his bed moving my things off of it and motioned him over seeing the slight amusement in his eyes as I removed my boots and jacket, along with my gloves as I sat on his bed propped up slightly against the pillows. He laid between my legs and his head on my stomach as we relaxed while I gently ran my fingers through his hair.

"What did your mother need to talk to you about?"

"There's a mission coming up in Rio I just have to find ways to get us three vampires plus Pip there. But we're going to have to smuggle the weapons and coffins and Pip will help us with that, but I'm curious about Seras."

"Lock her in her coffin and move her on a private plane, she'll be alright." Alucard nuzzled against my stomach as his eyes were closed so I knew he was relaxing.

I smiled softly. "Mother figured it would take at maximum a week fo get there but I'm hoping a little sooner then that so we can get it over and done with. And I pray we all come back home together."