They realize they like you

(This takes place in their pov)

Norma -
It was a beautiful sunrise and like always me and Y/N were walking around the park talking.
"Norma." Y/N suddenly grabbed my shoulder and stared at me, "do you have a crush on anyone?"
I stood there in shock.
"Very random question but let me think.."
I thought for a good minute before the truth washed over me. Y/N was my crush!
"Nope!" I quickly responded.
I felt my face grow hot as they looked at me
"Oh..." I heard them respond in a saddened tone, "Cool!"

Courtney -
Me and Y/N were hanging out in my room just listening to some MCR, Panic at the Disco, and F/B when Y/N suddenly looked at me.
"Courtney can I ask you something?" They asked
"Dont see why not." I responded the curiosity seeping through my voice.
"Have you ever felt human emotions before?" They questioned, "like Joy, Pain, sorrow..." they stopped at the last one and I swear I saw their face turn the same color as my scales, "Love?"
I stared at them and thought for a moment. For a moment it felt like my scales were getting more red than before. My face was heating up and everything. It felt like I was sick. I told myself I would do more research on human emotions later.
"Probably, I dont know what human emotions feel like exactly." I respond in a flustered tone.

Barney -
Me and Y/N were laying in my room, bored.
"Hey Barney?" I could hear Y/N say as they yawned.
"Yeah?" I responded back with a yawn.
"Is it weird that I want to spend every moment with you?" Y/N asked with an embarrased tone.
"That was a little forward but not really. I like hanging out with you too!"