Part 7- BIGG BOSS 14

*************************************************************

From this point onwards the storyline will not match with the real events. They might draw a few references from their real lives but majorly it will be fiction. Hope you guys like the new twists and turns.

***************************************************************

Sid and Sana were enjoying lazy afternoon as it was a day off for both of them. They were watching 'Inception' on Sid's request. 'Tu dekh bahut sexy movie hai' he said with excitement. Sana though was not interested could not say no after looking in his puppy eyes. 'Chal theek hai but tu mujhe samjhayega jahan mujhe english samjh nahi aayegi' she demanded. Who knew Sid dig his own grave, Sana was pausing the movie every 10 mins and asking questions. After 45 mins into the movie Sidharth lost his patience 'Tu apna tiktok kar meri Maa' he said frustrated. Sana chuckled 'Aisi movie kyu dikha raha hai jaise high school ka paper ho'. She took her mobile, cuddled into Sid's chest and started going through the fan posts. When Kaushal called 'Hello Sana, tum dono ko offer aaya hai BB14 se' he said excited.

'Kya mazak kar rahe ho, hum BB13 mein the doobara kyu jayenge?' Sana replied in amazement. Sidharth paused the movie and started listening to Sana's conversation intently. He raised his eyebrows questioning her on her shocked expression. She put the call on speaker 'Kya hua Kaushal, ye itni surprised kyun hai' said Sid. 'Aap dono ko BB14 se offer aaya hai' he continued ' this time you will need to stay 3-4 weeks as mentors to contestants'. Sana laughed hearing it, 'Main aur mentor, mujhe khud Sidharth hamesha samjhata tha, main nahi jaa rahi, naye logo ka game kharab karungi'.

'Humne jaana chahiye, they allowed to walk out of MSK' said Sid. 'But main kya karungi, waise bhi maine commit kiya hai music video ke liye. Aur waise bhi, hum saath mein nahi jaate hai warna hungama ho jayega' Sana tried convincing Sidharth. Sidharth was impressed 'Tu to mere se bhi jyada private ho gayi hai, waise unko tu jyada pasand hai TRP and SM engagement bahut laati hai'.

They informed Kaushal that only Sidharth will join BB14. Sana was packing luggage for Sidharth when tears started flowing from her eyes. This was the first time they were seprating for such a long time and they will not be able to contact each other. Sidharth was also restless to leave Sana alone for the first time. He saw her crying, his heart pained to see her so sad. He hugged her from behind and kissed her 'Main nahi jaa raha tujhe chor kar, mera mann nahi kar raha' he showed his disappointment. Sana didn't say anything as she was on the verge of sobbing and she didn't want to send off Sidharth with a sad face. She calmed herself and turned around with a smile 'Kya bol raha hai baby, BE PROFESSIONAL' she said winking. 'Main to roz tujhe dekh lungi, but mera baby kya karega' she said raising her eyebrows.

Sana did not go to premier as she did not want to gather any attention. Sidharth entered BB house again with a heavy heart this time. He was missing her badly, every nook and corner reminded him of Sana. He understood why Sana was so disturbed during MSK. The week started and he understood creatives have come up with creepy tasks to garner TRP from his female fans. All the tasks were designed to have him flirt with girls. He did not like it but had to follow the shows format.

Heena was acting too friendly with him. He knew that she was acting very cute with him to show a bond similar to what he had with Sana. Heena was talking with Sidharth while running her fingers on his biceps, 'Ye to bahut self respect ki baatein karti thi. Abhi kya hua' he thought. He got up from the couch and sat on the floor in front to get away from her. 'Sid mera pair massage kar de naa please' she said forwarding her leg towards him. 'Kyu main tera naukar hu, main nahi kar raha' he tried to save himself. 'Nahi tu mera dost hai' she said asking him persistently. He gave in and started messaging her foot, 'Shehnaaz to maar degi mujhe, please yeh footage mat dikhana' he thought.

Weekend war came and unlike last year Sidharth was relaxed this time enjoying to the fullest. When suddenly Salman asked Sidharth 'Shukla Ji, aap aaj kal bahut tattoo bana rahe hai and ATV dhul waha rahe hai aur bahar aapki shaadi ki tayari ho rahi hai'. Sidharth took the hint, he understood Sana was not happy with the tasks, neither was Salman. Sidharth knew Salman was very protective about Sana and would not spare him if he ever hurt Sana. The weekend ka war continued and Salman asked Sidharth and few other boys to go and get ballons for 'Galatfami ke gubbare'.

Suddenly the living room gate opened and Sana entered the house. Yipeeeee.

She put finger on her lips asking the housemates to be quite as she wanted to surprise Sidharth. She hid herself behind the couch. Sidharth came and sat on the couch not realising the new entry.

Salmaan: Seniors bhi head band pehen le please. To main chalu karunga ghar ki queen se jo desh ke hi nahi balki seniors ke dil mein bhi raaj karti hai. pointing towards Sidharth.

Sidharth was taken aback and was confused on the statement, when suddenly Sana cam from behin and burst his ballon.

Sana: 'Main Sidharth Shukla ji ka gubbara iss liye phorna chahiti hu kyunki unko lagta hai woh ghar ke raja hai but aisa nahi hai woh senior hai aur main ghar ki Rani hu'.

Sidharth unable to contain his excitement immediately got up and hugged Sana. 'Tu kaise aa gayi Baby' he said kissing her on the cheek. Sana blushed to see Sid so openly expressing himself. Everyone in the house clapped, everyone got up and hugged to welcome her. But there were few who were not delighted to see Sana enter as they knew she is gonna steal everyone's thunder.

Salman: Welcome Sana, Kaisi hai aap?

Shehnaaz: Main aachi hu Sir, apko miss kar rahi thi to aa gayi :)

Salman: Sana, humko pata hai aap kisko miss kar rahi thi. But chaliye abhi ke liye main maan leta hu aap mujhe miss kar rahi thi. Aapne dekha abhi tak ke episodes?

Shehnaaz: Ji sir, saare episodes follow kar rahi main

Salman: Aapko Sidharth ka performance kaisa lag raha as senior?

Shehnaaz: Sir, iska performance senior se jyada kishan kanhaiya ka lag raha hai. Hamesha gopiyo se ghira rehta hai

Salman laughed and said 'Mubarak ho Sidharth, aapka yeh week to aaram se kat jayega'. Sidharth put his head down and shook it to show fake disappointment. 'Sir, full bhadki hui aayi hai' he said blushing.