Part 4: Go Went Gone Shukla Ji

Sidharth always woke up early for his morning workout but today he was in no mood to leave his baby. He dismissed the 6 AM alarm and pulled Shehnaaz in his arm. He was looking at his cute jaan who was sleeping peacefully. He cupped her sleeping face and gave a forehead kiss and rubbed her cheeks gently with his thumb. Shehnaaz was disturbed and started waking up, Sidharth quickly closed his eyes and acted as he was sleeping. 'Mujhe pata hai tune jagaya hai mujhe...abhi acting mat kar Sidharth' she said irritated. But Sidharth continued with his acting. Shehnaaz got close to his face making Sidharth smile internally in anticipation of a kiss. Shehnaaz being a naughty little girl had different plans; she smiled mischievously and splashed  water on his face from the glass kept on side table. Sidharth immediately opened his eyes and glared at her.

'Jyada chant mat ban. Mujhe pata hai tu jag raha tha' She laughed.

It might not be a romantic morning like other couples but it for sure was a SIDNAAZ morning. They got ready and had their breakfast, when the doorbell rang. It was Rita maa who came to visit them, Sidharth had already messaged her in the morning to come.

Rita Maa: Hello Sana, Kaisi ho bache?

Shehnaaz: Main theek hu maa. Aap kaisi hai?

Rita Maa: All good. Ghar aa ke aacha lag raha? Bahut pareshan kar diya tha tujhe channel walo ne. Sidharth nahi dekhta tha but main roz dekhti thi MSK.

Shehnaaz got embarrassed, thinking Rita maa saw her with other boys in a shaadi show.

Sana: Sorry Maa, main samjh hi nahi paayi thi show ke baare mein aur aise hi sign kar liya tha

'Koi nahi beta. Sab apni galtiyo se seekhte hai. Tujhse jyada Channel ne seekha hoga ki kissi innocent bachce ko pareshan karke TRP nahi milti (Rita maa is savage)' said Rita Maa reassuring Sana that his family will never judge her for this mistake and they understood how much she suffered in the show.

Soon his sister joined them, having a family get together. They were not sure of the relationship status so they were very careful with the words.

Sidharth: We are dating now so you guys don't have to pretend anymore. Comfortably baat karo.

Both sisters started at him with open mouth while Rita maa smiled. Sidharth was never this confident about any of his previous relationships and it was visible to his family how differently he treated Sana compared to his ex-girlfriends. All of them congratulated the couple; Sidharth was happy to see his family's reaction whereas Sana was happy, shy, nervous all at the same time.

Preeti Di: Sahi hai..waise ye chamatkar kab hua? She enquired

Sidharth: MSK ke time hi baat hui thi. But kal clearly bol diya

Rita Maa: Tumhari baat Sana ke rone ke baad hua tha kya?

Both Sidharth and Sana were shocked on how his mother found out, he never told her.

Rita Maa: Sana relaxed dikhne lagi thi show pe aur tu bhi savere uthte hi romantic gaane gungunata tha 😜😍 . Mujhe tabhi lag gaya tha kuch to alag hua hai.

All the ladies of the house continued chatting while Siddharth watched news on TV. He saw both, his family as well as Sana, were relaxed around each other. He was no more required to initiate the talks to make Sana feel included.

Neetu Di (teasing): Waise Sana bahut alag hai Sidharth ke liye. MSK nahi dekh pata tha Sidharth; shayad jealous tha.

Sidharth looked at her with deadly glare and Neetu Di smiled teasingly.

Neetu Di: Mujhe to pehle episode se pata tha Siddy boy lattu hogaye the...Preeti tune dekha tha kaise kiss kar kar ke phool pheka jaa raha tha pehle week mein hi

Preeti Di: Haan aur kya, Karan Johar ban kar rapid fire khelta tha 'Good friend or bad boyfriend'.

Sana was enjoying the teasing session and she thought to hop on tease train

Sana: Haan, mujhe bhi lagta tha ki ye flirt kar raha hai but mujhe laga itna bada actor mujse kyu flirt karega to maine bhi kuch din bahut izzat di thi. But baad mein yeh hamesha mujhe dekh kar gaane gata tha 'Aise naa mujhe tum dekho' tab mujhe lag gaya kuch gadbad hai. 

Preeti and Neetu Di laughed as Siddharth's ear turned red and looked at them with his tongue poking right cheek.

Neetu Di: Waise isne finally propose kiya kaise??

Sana (in flow without thinking): Kuch bhi nahi kiya, itna unromantic hai...na koi date..na chocolate...na flowers. Bas KISS kiya aur 'I love you' bol diya

She then realized what she had said and was sooooo embarrassed. She looked at Sidharth almost immediately who was looking back at her with his mouth open.

Sidharth: OYE GADHI...CHUP KAR JAA MERI MAA🤦‍♂️

While the others in the room laughed.

Rita Maa came as a saviour 'Chalo Lunch kar lo. Baatein uske baad bhi hoti rahengi'

The Shukla family was now complete, ghar ki bahu jo mil gayi thi 😊.