𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

{ •Y/N's Point Of View• }

~֎֎~

I was out by a weird circular shaped pond. It was oddly chilly, and i wasn't wearing anything, other than my bra and panties, that I had slept with. So I was obviously shaking a bit. Afterwards, I heard a man chuckle. I turned and got spooked when I saw a man with a long black coat and with a short boxed beard. I stood there just looking back at him, but after sometime is got annoying. So I asked, "What? Can I help you? Stop staring at me." He slowly walked up to me, and when he was in my face, he tucked my hair behind my ear. I got disgusted, so I pushed him and ran away. I didn't know what made me trip, but when I looked up, I saw a woman. She had a terrifying expression and she tried to choke me.

I woke up sweating like crazy.

As soon as I woke up, I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

I noticed I had finger marks on my neck.

I try to cover it with my hair and it worked a bit.

When I headed out the bathroom, I put on my same dress and my same heels.

When I walked out my room I stopped to hear if Miles was in his room.

Which I dont think he was.

Anyways, I walked into the living room.

I saw that there was one seat left, and it was next to Kate.

Which I sat next to her and smiled.

I saw how Miles looked at me.

If im being honest, it was a bit uncomfortable, and it reminded me of that creepy guy from my dream.

Then Kate asked,

"Y/N, you didn't change?"

"I didn't bring my stuff." I replied a little nervous.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, Y/N?" Mrs. Grose asked as she turned to me.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"We had extra clothe."

"Old lady..." Miles said under his breath.

Now, I'm not sure if I was the only one that heard that.

But I turned to look at him, which he looked at me back and smiled.

I then replied to Mrs. Grose,

"No, it's fine. I'm going back to my house to get all my stuff." I said.

"Ah, alright. I apologize." Mrs. Grose said and turned her back as she continued cleaning.

"You're leaving already?" Flora asked expanding the "Y".

"It's alright, Flora. Y/N will come back, right?" Kate asked as she rubbed her hand agiant Flora's back in a circular motion.

"Yes. Yes, of course." I said as I smiled at her.

Then the phone started to ring.

Flora got up, and skipped to the phone.

"So, Do you guys ride horses?" Miles asked while shaking his right leg.

"No, I don't really like horses." I said rubbing my right hand against my nape.

I think Miles noticed the marks on my neck, because he was going to say something but Kate cut him off,

"Oh. Uh, well, I rode a couple times at summer camp."

I didn't hear what else she said, because I was wondering if Miles did see my neck.