Κεφάλαιο: XXV

After a week of pure hell of examinations. The final day had arrived and all students were, unexpectedly enthusiastic about seeing their grades and rankings among their grade level.

Meg wasn't though.

After that week, he just want to go and play his games. Eat snacks or watch some series he had on standby because of these examinations.

It's not like he reviewed or studied, but having the said exams had him burned out that even though he's not using his Unique Magic, his head was aching everytime he uses his brain.

The three freshmen of 1-B left their room after Trein had dismissed them.

Epel was groaning in relief that all they have to do was to wait for the results in a week and all are done

"Ah so glad 'das done an over!" The purple haired boy was fully relaxed that Jack looked at the smaller confused.

Didn't understand the latter's words due to his accent, that he didn't mind spilling out with his classroom friends.

"Confident?" The brunette asked, his hands in his pockets as they walked along the hallway.

Other students were just as relieved as them as they all went out of their own rooms as well.

"Sure 'am..." Epel cleared his throat, "If it wasn't for your pointers, I probably would end up with nothing."

"S'nothing. I just memorized every word so I need to let it all out or my brain won't comprehend any of that shit." The Ignihyde boy said with a shrug.

"You say that as if it's a normal thing to do." The wolf boy told him in disbelief.

"Welp, that's how it is. Anyways, I'll be off to the dorms... I'm all drained." Meg told them and bid them farewell.

"With how he had been caught with the recent accidents... It's no wonder that he's drained." The white haired beastman stated as they watched their friend leave.

"Accidents?" Epel asked and somehow, Jack couldn't utter it out in public.

It's like it wasn't supposed to be known by people who were not involved with the overblot accidents.

Even he didn't know about the Heartslabyul overblot accident.

He just knew that Meg got involved with their problems just as he got involved with the Savanaclaw's.

A week later.