Κεφάλαιο: XXVI

"We came all this way to monitor Azul but

"We came all this way to monitor Azul but..." Jack stated as he looked at their small group.

"I didn't think you'd come. I meant both of you." Yuu told the wolf boy and Meg who was obviously not that enthused about being involved in this.

"This was a direct order from the headmaster. I'm sure he'll see cutting class as part of it. That and I'm tired of this losing streak. If you're gonna find the secret to Azul's strength, I wanna know too." Jack explained, as if what the two smaller freshmen will think, matters to him.

"The Headmaster asked me to help you two regarding Azul's business... Which I still think was a bad idea to get involved with." The brunette told them with a shrug.

He then popped himself some pills that were eyed by the two, "What was that for?" The beastman asked.

"Apparently, I still want to stay in class and wouldn't want my record to be ruined. So, I have an illusion standing on my place." Meg explained.

"And the pills were for?"

The Ignihyde boy rolled his eyes at this, "Since my power fully rely on my brain, it hurts. So, I need to maintain these pills so, that I could stay alive. Alright? We done?"

The magicless boy sheepishly raised his hand, "Yeah, Hero?"

"How did the Headmaster convinced you?" Yuu asked that made the brunette smirk at them.

"That's mine and mine alone. Anyways, let's go... Maybe I could still join some of the class later." But before they could move, the short boy looked at them again.

"Also, we're currently invisible through other people's eyes. So, avoid having strong scents, making some noticeable noise or being touched. When a person knew that something's not right, they could know that it was an illusion."

"You're using your Unique Magic right now?" Jack asked, quite shock because he didn't even noticed.

"On the whole school. Now, Let's get moving." Meg told him and gestured for the two to follow him.

The pair just looked at each other, amazed at the brunette before following behind.