A Farm Upstate

Heads up! I wrote this around 2:00 in the morning, so it's not the best.

"Good morning Sesame Street Shit-heads!" Miss Frizzle's voice rang out over the P.A. system,"I regret to inform you that a senior class representative has moved to a farm up state."
Time stopped in Sesame Street High School. All at once, the school fell silent.

"I'm just kidding! She moved to Ohio. But now, the senior class needs to re-elect a representative. Any 12th graders willing to run may find the election forms in the office."
A collective sigh of relief was heard throughout the town. Motion was brought back to the hallways. 

"Hey Elmo!" a purple haired girl all but poofed out of thin air, next to the ginger's locker. Over the years, Abby Cadabby had traded her pigtails for space buns, but never really outgrew the body glitter and dresses.
"Hey Abby! What are you doing here?," the boy asked.
"I told you. I was attending FCA's summer classes, and going to high school while taking online courses. It is cheaper," she blankley muttered, "Plus, I was wondering if you were going to run for representative, because you really should!"
"Let's be honest here, would anyone even vote for Elmo?"
"I would think so. You're nice, fun, and very involved with school activities."
"A few aren't very fond of Elmo though."
The girl exclaimed whilst crossing her arms."WHO CARES!?! They're just virgins who can't drive."
Elmo couldn't fight the reference. "Fine. I'll think about it."
The two started to walk their separate ways. Class was about to start.

"Hey Rocco!"
"AAAAHHHH! Zoey, you need to warn people!! Sooner or later, I'm going to put a bell on you."
Suddenly, Miss Frizzle sprinted over to the work station. The teacher bellowed, "WITCH FINGER GOT CUT OFF!!?!"
"We haven't even touched a knife yet," the duo claimed. Their frazzled Frizzle sighed. 
"Then please, no more screaming in Home Ec. class. It's only third hour. "
The brunette coward slightly, "Can do."
The tired woman walked away, and began preparing for the class to start.
"So, what did you need me for?" questioned the male companion.
"I was thinking," Zoey began. 
"Wich is never a good thing."
"Ouch! Anyway… I was thinking that you should run for class representative!" she presented her hand as if she was zooming in on a big picture, " 'R O C C O' I can see your name on the poster now."
"People would just ignore my name on the ballot. Why should I run?"
"It would look really good on college resume."
"Okay, I'm in," he spoke without missing a beat.

"Elmo wishes the lunch line was so long on chicken nugget day."
"I know. I just want to eat," said the tangerine-head.
"But Zoey at least had drama class before lunch, and gets here faster."
She giggled, "It is pretty nice." Memory then struck the dancer in her head with it's whiffle ball bat. "Hey, by the way, are you running for the rep. position?"
"Elmo is still thinking about it."
"Well, Rocco is running. Isn't that great?" she cracked a smile.
"Oh cool."
The redhead didn't know what to think now. Why was Rocco running in the first place? Why did he want the boy to win? Why did he have the need to be ruling side by side? The only conclusion was that Elmo was jealous of…

All of the benefits of being on student council.
It seemed obvious. Pizza parties, skipping class to help set dances up, painting the little kids facing and being their hero. It is the better life.
"Actually, Elmo has dicided to run in the election."
"I'll be rootin' for ya."

The day ended with Elmo and Rocco grabbing election forms before their practices.
"Hey Zoey, why was Elmo in the office?"
"Oh, he's running for representative."
"Dude, he will drive me into the ground, I'm never getting on the council if he is the competition."
The cheer caption shrugged, "What the worst that could happen?" 
"R I D I C U L E" Mr. YMCA proclaimed. 
"Better than being sent to a farm upstate."