STRENGTH, tokyo revengers

In which a strong raven haired girl got into a gang mess by just telling them to fix the trashcan that they just scattered outside the school of Mizo.

-

It was unbelievable silent in the school officer's room, the two Ackerman's sat by and check the papers infront of them- the shorter but older male looked into his side crashing both of his brows and then groan irritatedly.

" Oi, Ackerman Y/n throw that fucking trash away outside. " The younger girl only sighed and then got up not wanting to piss him more, it was sudden that the teachers meeted up here in the council's room and leaving pile of trashes which the President, Levi Ackerman hates.

" Do this one for me then? " she asked and he only nodded before taking the file in this table, the girl manage to carry a big fucking sack of trashes especially made by their LOVEABLE TEACHERS.

She groaned quietly only for her to hear, yells and cheer in the spot where she will place the trash- once she got nearer they voices got louder it was a ring fight like underground fight, unbothered- the young ackerman turned her back leaving the trash there being not noticed by those bunch of morons fighting for something no valuable.

her father taught her to, ONLY FIGHT WHEN NEEDED. remember that you are an ackerman- the blood that runs in your veins is dangerous alone, you and your brother needs to be away from violence so as much please listen to your father and avoid it.

" idiots. " she murmured and turned to walk away, not until a loud clank of a seen metal trashbin fell in the floor leaving a lot of mess scattered around the place.

" please fix the trashcan or else my brother Levi will scold me again. " she sighed tiredly and looked at them with her incognito mode aura, then the crowd began to laugh mocking the dull eyed woman.

" Why don't you do it girl? that's what girl do right? pick it up and we will play with you later. " The Guy who looked crazy and high af smirked at the raven haired woman in which she smiled forcefully.

" No thank you, just please clean those up. " With that she walked away back to the student council room where her brother is.

" Nice job avoiding a fight, Y/n Ackerman. "

-

Characters

Characters

The Ackermans

Sano Family

Toman

Valhalla

Haitani Brothers

Black Dragons

Tenjiku

etc.

-

this story will have a random update, school will start soon once again, but maybe i can upload in weekends.

this wont follow the whole manga, some people will die but we will make it better and good. 😀