STRENGTH, tokrev.
Season 2, The Infinity.

STARTING,
ackerman!reader,
sano manjiro,
bonten,
toman ii,
eren yeagar,
armin arlert,

BOOK II,
The Infinity Chapters, i decided to publish this
chapters before the others because i like
Bonten era the most! this is me reading too
much about bonten lmao.

MUST READ,
in the bio i said i will publish in 10k reads, like in the first chapter of ∞ : chapters, and i want to thank everyone for the almost 8k views! your votes, reads, comments are encouraging me more to write and continue the crossover, however i might run out of ideas sooner or later, i might end this if ever!

this is supposed to be the last post 2022, but i got busy with school works and house hold, and i also play roblox all night til sunrise.

PLOT,
It was Sea, a clueless lass who was known before as Y/n, she was intelligent, heartless, ruthless and everything goes with her stoic expression, she was cold and unknown into this world, with the memories embedded into her by her "FATHER" she recognized the world in a different light, and everything, EVERYTHING
who goes in her way, must be punished to DEATH and her competitors, BONTEN
will come and clash with her sword.

-

A headquarters,
¹

in a tall building there she is with black suited mens surrounding the area, her heels clicking just like a poison in the water, intimidating the area with her aura, it was wide just like the SEA, which is her alias..

years ago when she lost her memory together with her recovering hole in the back as HE said that she was shot by the enemy and hitted her head in the process, but none of the memories came back, so the standing father figure of her told her..

he was aging, yes he was once a strong ackerman but in the end all of them are still humans just given extra power combat if not intelligence for everything, was the Reaper loyal? He was, for the MONEY AND POWER..

and the plan is easy, to use the younger one's raw and outstanding strength- it was no shock to him the mother was a fighter, a delinquent from before she's also strong, almost to surpass the ackermans, the mother of three was soft and delicate but just like everyone she protects her family and will fight if needed..

the biological father was an ackerman, he was smart and knows how to fight, however in his house the owner which is also an ackerman prohibited fights hearing rumors about KENNY ACKERMAN, they decided to lay low and hid themselves away from their power..

its a proof to never underestimate the ackermans, abusive ackerman gains what they wants, he clashes with karma and writes his fate alone, his greed for power led him in the bed, and that won't stop him because he had HER.

-

" sanzu. " Mikey's authoritative voice rang inside their biggest penthouse that made all of the higher ups of bonten look at their boss.

" yes mikey? " the sound of clicking heels was heard and in the shadows before the kitchen showed the NUMBER 2 of Bonten, Haruchiyo Sanzu.

" the traitors? " asked by the pale haired emo dude who is cutely numbing his taiyaki red bean flavor, it made the pink axolotl grin sinisterly.

" well dead ofcourse! " another pale haired long haired bitch sighed with axolotl's maniac laughs, the rest did the same, sighed. (stupid)

" what do we do with the new successor? " a big bulked man who's name does not fit with his body, mochi asked and people looked at him and nodded.

" i did background checks and found nothing but bullshits. " a purple jellyfish spoke irritatedly and lay back down in the soft premium mattress of the couch, bro relaxed...

" that bullshits might be helpful tell us lil bro. "
a purple haired mister bean placed his crossed fingers in the peak of his legs while sitting up straight, his lazy smile is for simps only.

" your orders mikey? " the most handsome man alive, kakucho hitto asked with a serious face waiting for their boss to speak.

" we better not rush, they are in the same par as us. " the god of war, takeomi akashi the advisor of the organization 😵‍💫 crumpled the last fire of his cigarette.

" i don't give a fuck oldie, we kill that bitch and take over, right mikey?! " sanzu argued with his older brother with it and turned to mikey, it was the fastest way to counter with enemies, getting rid of them.

" shut up sanzu, don't get ahead of mikey. " rindou spat back with a frown, truth be told - everyone was impatient since their boss seems to be deep into his thoughts.

infront of them the expensive television opened and it presented kikyo the reincarnated priestess, the story mikey was interested into the most - reminds him of Y/n a strong head female, and won't hesitate to protect her family and friends from anything bad.

kikyo and kouen crossed path without knowing, it was in reim - kouen was improving his magoi and kikyo was with the Sinbad crew selling items from another nations building their company.

kouen caught a glimpse of her long raven hair and his sword slipped out of his hand and started to run towards the direction on where she went, it's been years - the kou was not the same anymore.

" it was dark and lonely huh... can i ever see her again...? " everyone looked at their boss who is looking silently in the television, they can't do anything but wait patiently or a gun will be presented in their heads.

" get someone and spy from the ripper's successor, if they're a threat then kill them. " mikey closed the television, it was enough for today as kouen longed for kikyo, he - majiro sano longed for his friends and her, it was supposed to be a small crush.

he felt guilt, for he is the one who is supposed to be shot that day and not her - he was the one who killed her, it was his fault too that her sister went missing, he can't never relax, mikey felt the world's weight in his shoulders.

leaving the scene and going straight into the balcony of his room, the cold breeze of tokyo crawled into his pale skin, how lonely...

" I'm sorry... Y/n-ie ...Mikasa ... "