06 - スワップ

best in dark mode
and in your preferred
type of fonts.

He didn't ask questions, as for he is informed that the lass lost her memories- no one even mentioned when did it happened

Doctor Yaegar can't be wrong, the female in the report papers are the same- Mikasa who was known for the name Y/n was in the paper.

It's eyes, hair, features it's definitely Mikasa, he thought- Levi didn't care either, it scared him that they all forgot something important.

They forgot...so it's not important.

-

" hey y/n-ie! " She just walked and walked back to her new home with her older brother, she's not used being called Y/n.

Suddenly a hand was placed in her shoulder making her flinch when she was faced by a panting small blonde.

" Why are you not looking back? " He asked catching his breathe for the run that he made to catch her.

" I-im..sorry.. who are you? " He smiled at her knowing that she lost her memory, he wanted to befriend her but she look distant.

" I'm Mikey! I'm your brother's pupil! "

" Pupil? "

" Yep! He trains me, you know your brother is really really strong! Like saitami in anime! " He beamed, and fortunately Mikasa was fond of anime too, so both walked home talking about anime a lot.

" If you read orb? I'm actually waiting for the Sinbad arc! " Mikey said while Mika listened attentively, the anime was familiar to her but she doesn't know where she heard it.

" Can you tell me more about orb? and what is Sinbad arc? " He turned to the lass with a hand placed where his heart is located at, looking offended.

" Oh c'mon! Orb is really popular you know, a priestess who died in her real world then got reincarnated to another world, it's like super cool! She's pretty too and the male leads are macho mens HAHAHAHA! " The information immediately ran in her head, she also laughed too at the last part- it was her first time meeting a new friend.

As far as she knows she is caged with Eren and Armin, the three keeps talking about the outside countries- in which Mikasa likes also.

-

" T-tadaima... " She can't help but stuttered, looking back at the door it was fun for her talking to another person and her brother's pupil which made her smile slightly.