01- 始まりではない

best in dark mode
and in your preferred
type of fonts.

Hanagaki got knocked out yesterday by the underground fight led by kiyosama from toman, now Takuya will fight next- despite him being weak with his body, everyone including himself tried cheering him up

he couldn't make Takuya fight since his body is weak, so Takemichi will think of a plan.

-

"How about we fight? Slave Vs King, how's that Kiyosama?

-

The sky was clear, it was just a normal temperature thus it was perfect for the raven short haired woman sitting by the window.

" Oi brat, throw the trash away. " The bell rang and then Levi picked up his things then pointed at the trash, and so Y/n got up and gather all of it together before going outside.

" Mhm. " Y/n hummed and then Levi walked to his class, the older sibling was in third year while the younger is in second year, their time classes are different.

And so the short haired woman got outside and hear that roar of the crowd again she thought, some people are fighting again? sigh. she proceeds on walking with her single hand carrying a big plastic of trashes.

" hey look it's the girlie again~ " some of them whistled while i slowly placed the trash down, i observed the place and then there was a person with a lame hair style.

" please... go... hurry! " the same guy who was beatened up said, but kiyosama already reached her and then smirked down at her nearly touching her hair when she..

slapped his hand away from her.

" It's inappropriate to touch a woman, such a behaviour you have, young sir. " Kiyosama clenched his fist and was about to punch her when she ducked and then kick him in his stomach causing him to crash next to the beaten blonde.

" and here i thought i was avoiding getting into gang shit messes, why do you guys keep your shit off. " Kiyosama stood up and he looked mad, like really mad.

" give me my fucking bat. " he commanded and those weaklings bowed and then tried reaching for it but a voice made them stopped.

" Quit it, Kiyosama- you're scaring the crowd. " a blonde hair, a tatto on his left forehead- and an unbelievable height- the ackerman observed the two person who just arrived and noticed a kanji in the other person's clothes.