007

Chapter 7
Kiera Martinez
August 8,2021
I'm fucking pissed. He literally just tried to jump to conclusions and start yelling and shit. I got ready for bed and layed down.

Her pajamas^^Around 1:30am I woke up and called my boy best friend

Her pajamas^^
Around 1:30am I woke up and called my boy best friend.He answers almost instantly.
Dj:Wsp
Kie:Hey bestie.*smiles*
Dj:How was your day.
Kie:It was ok.
Dj:Oh yea why you ain't call me yesterday was you mad at me or sum.
Kie:No I was just really busy.
Dj:Busy with what?
Kie:I was moving and shit.
Dj:You ain't tell me you was moving.
Kie:I didn't know until yesterday.
Kie:And then I moved in with people I don't even know but they're my biological family so yea
Dj:What you mean biological family? I thought you was living with your mom.
Kie:Yea I thought so too turns out I was adopted.
Kie:And now I have 5 brothers.
Dj:Damn, so how you feel about all of it?
Kie:It a lot but I can get used to it.
Kie:Shit my brothers and their friend just walked in im-
I get cut of my high pitched feedback.
Dj:What is that noise
Kie:Idk Imma call you back in the morning though.I love you
Dj:Ok get some sleep.I love you too
I end the call and try to go to sleep but the twins and their friends are being real loud on the game. I walk over to them. "Can y'all be quiet I'm tryna sleep" I say in my sleepy voice. As I'm walking back to my bed their friend says "Her voice sounds familiar." And his voice was way too familiar. I quickly turn around "Dj?" I say hesitantly. "Kiera?!" He reply getting up. I jump into his arms. " Yo what's going on here." Al asks sounding confused. "She's my girlfriend" he says jokingly. "Why are we lying Derren" I say causing him to drop me. "Nigga why you drop me like that" I say playfully pushing him. He picks me up and throws me on the bed and starts tickling the shit outta me. "This is what you get. You keep playing wit me.You do this shit all the time." He says through his scattered chuckles. I can't control my self and I start laughing uncontrollably. Leo and Alex watch in confusion. Everyone looks up when we hear someone clear their throat. We look and it's Vince. "Alex and Leo dad needs y'all" he says then glance over to me and Dj . I smile. "Dj watch her make sure she don't do no stupid shit" Vince says to him. "Ok" was all he said. I go live on ig to play truth or dare with and of course Dj had to join. He had all my followers shocked that we finally met.
1 hour later
"Ok y'all this is the last dare we doing for the night cause I'm tired as hell." I say as we wait to get the dare. All of a sudden the chat fills with fans saying the dare is for me to kiss Dj. "I mean a dares a dare" I say and kiss Dj.He kissed me back. I pull away and conclude the live.I make a quick tiktok and then go to bed.

The tiktok she made^