010

Chapter 10
Derren Walker
September 10,2021
I'd finally told Kie how I really felt after our kiss on ig live and now here we are full on making out at the edge of her bed. She climbed into my lap for a more comfortable position. All of a sudden we here two people clear their throats and we both shoot our heads up. It was just the twins. "And y'all are just friends...right?" Leo says sarcastically. "Y'all are lucky we closed the door as soon as we saw y'all" Alex tells us. "Shit I thought the door was locked" Kie said kinda mumbling. She climbs out of my lap and sits next to me. "Care to explain why we walked in on y'all inhaling each other's lips" Nardo asks getting straight to the point. "Uh that was just um...damn it." Kie says stuttering. "It was exactly what y'all saw" I say quickly. Kie pushes me. "What I'm not finna lie to them" I say in response to her push. "Well we gonna head out and let y'all finish what y'all was doing." Alex says then they leave out. "So what are we now" I ask "I don't really wanna label nothing right now I just wanna live in the moment" she says before climbing back into my lap but to hug me this time. I just hug her back while kissing her softly on her neck. She gets up and yawns. "Imma lay down I'm tired." She says walking away. I pull her back over to me and kiss her "Good Night" I say then let her go.
Later that night...
Me and the twins are up on the game when all of a sudden Kiera wakes up hyperventilating. I rush over to her "Kie what happened,are you okay" I say making sure everything is ok. "Yea I'm fine it was just a nightmare" she tells me and lays back down. "It didn't seem like 'just a nightmare' your literally hyperventilating and shit." I say. "Dj I'm fine go play the game or whatever you were doing." She says then turns to face the wall. I look at her then walk back over to where I was sitting. I was playing for a few minutes then got up "I'm tired imma go lay down." I say to them then leave the room.
I woke up to the sound of yelling. I follow the sound of the voices and it was Nate yelling on the phone. I wanna listen but I don't instead I go to the twins room and woke up Kie. "Nigga what are you waking me up for" she says in her sleepy voice. Damn she's cute when she first wakes up. "Get ready, we're going out today." I say. "We as in.. me and you alone?" She asks kinda confused. "Yea like a bsf date." I say and a smile spreads across her face.
30 minutes later..
I'm done getting ready and now I'm just waiting for Kiera. Of course she takes forever to get ready.