002

Chapter 2
Leonardo Hernandez
August 7, 2021
We arrive at the airport and go through security. We walk to our gate and board our private jet. I pull out my phone and start texting Alex, one of our other brothers telling him that we boarded the jet and we were on our way home.
Leo:We picked her up and we're on the jet now
Alex:Ok,how is she feeling.Is she ok.
Leo Yea ig she's fine. She's not showing any signs of being sad or upset.
Leo:Oh wait she's sleeping.
Alex;Ok text me when yall are here.
I look at her while she sleeps.She's really pretty but I can tell she's been crying. This move is probably really hard for and she just found out she been lied to since she was little. I slowly drift to sleep and when i woke up we were landing. "Leo carry her." Dad says to me and I listen. She's really light for a 14 year old.I dont think thats normal. We get outside and I put her in the backseat and sit with her.She woke up a few minutes later. "Sleeping beauty is awake"I say jokingly. She smiles slightly and sits up.She stretches and her sleeve rolls up revealing alot of cuts. She quickly pulls down her sleeve as she notices I saw them. "What were those." i ask concerned. "What are you talking about"she asks playing dumb. "Vince stop the car" I say and he listens. "What happened" Vince and dad ask at the same time quickly looking back. "Something is wrong with Kiera." I reply back with a serious tone. Vince starts driving again. "We'll discuss this at home with the others." Dad says and goes silent.